Printmotor

Printmotor

by Printmotor Ltd.

Leading European print-on-demand and dropshipping service

Artprinter

I got very disappointed using Printmotor. It usually takes up to two weeks for the support to even answer, which doesn't feel professional at all. I used Printmotor for printing posters, some of my clients never received their posters so I had to send their money back. When I asked Print motor for a refund, they never took care of it.

Freiherz

I waited a long time before I decided to write this review and I'm happy to change it immediately if I can finally use the app as intended. The problem is that the app doesn't work properly. After setting everything up I made an actual (paid) order for samples (11 shirts, 10 mugs) in order to see the quality of their prints and products. The thing is that I didn't turn on auto fulfillment because I wanted to see what happens after ordering. This was actually a good thing because the total amount of the products was higher than the prices shown on their website. So I hesitated to click the fulfill button and contacted them. After contacting support a couple of times I'm still waiting for a solution. It seems the person responsible is not available. I think Shopify is such a great platform and deserves apps that work. I'm still hoping that Printmotor gets their app going because I really want to work with a European supplier as most of my customers are from the EU.

Moomin Shop

We run the on-demand side of the Moomin store using Printmotor and it's great for combining both custom and shelf products in the same order. It allows us to only keep the items we want in stock and to sell more without any additional risk. 10/10 - would use again!

Patentprints

Perfect app for dropship printing in Europe and America. The app is new so be patient with it but the service is 10/10. The printmotor guys will do everything to get you up and running and once you are it is a breeze. Also great value and quality prints. You are onto a winner here