Printmotor

Printmotor

by Printmotor

Leading European print-on-demand and dropshipping service

Artprinter

I got very disappointed using Printmotor. It usually takes up to two weeks for the support to even answer, which doesn't feel professional at all. I used Printmotor for printing posters, some of my clients never received their posters so I had to send their money back. When I asked Print motor for a refund, they never took care of it.

Freiherz

I waited a long time before I decided to write this review and I'm happy to change it immediately if I can finally use the app as intended.

The problem is that the app doesn't work properly. After setting everything up I made an actual (paid) order for samples (11 shirts, 10 mugs) in order to see the quality of their prints and products. The thing is that I didn't turn on auto fulfillment because I wanted to see what happens after ordering. This was actually a good thing because the total amount of the products was higher than the prices shown on their website. So I hesitated to click the fulfill button and contacted them. After contacting support a couple of times I'm still waiting for a solution. It seems the person responsible is not available.

I think Shopify is such a great platform and deserves apps that work. I'm still hoping that Printmotor gets their app going because I really want to work with a European supplier as most of my customers are from the EU.