Recensioner (78)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 februari 2014

We have just moved from Actinic to Shopify. Grabbed Printout Designer as an App for printing Invoices from Mail Order customers and found it a snip to alter their templates into ones that suited us, so much so that we can carry on using our stock of A4 sheets with integral labels without a 'blip'. Thanks so much from all @ www.balmbalm.com :)

Balm Balm
Nästan 8 år användning av appen
14 mars 2014

Only just getting to grips with this app but so far loving it! Completely intuitive drag and drop interface that has allowed us to fully customize our invoices and packing slips and print to the same integrated despatch labels as other platforms we sell across. Customer support so far has been fantastic. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Koko Kids
Nästan 8 år användning av appen
1 december 2013

Such an awesome app! Amazing flexibility that has allowed us to add everything we need on our receipts/invoices! We love the design interface-- we were able to move around our logo and the text to have everything in the right spot!

And to top it all off, the customer service is so helpful-- we received a response to a question within minutes!

Absolutely love this app-- couldn't be more happy!

Ash and Anchor
USA
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
20 februari 2014

What a fantastic app! So easy to use and customize, its perfect for our business.
The customer support is second to none. A must app if you need to print off a lot of orders at once, it has saved us a lot of clicking.
You need this app if you want to streamline your business!

PimpMyEyes
Australien
Ungefär 5 år användning av appen
7 januari 2014

Such a great app !
Very easy to install and use.
Everything we need to make our barcode system, receipts ans invoices.
Very clean and well structured interface.
Tanel from customer service has been very helpful.
We had an issue, asked for advice and he fixed it straightway.

We are very happy with this app and can highly recommend it !

THE WOODLANDS
Tyskland
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
15 november 2013

Great app! The invoices are very customisable to suit your own needs. You can add images so that you can add your logo. We have even put our Printed Postage Impression on the address labels so that we have one less thing to print.

Warlord Games
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
30 april 2014

This is an excellent product. Makes printing invoice so easy.

Aroma Teas (UK)
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
26 november 2013

I don't know why it took me so long to install this app... it's been an absolute time saver! Not being very IT savvy, it took me a little while to play around with the template until I became familiar with it. Now, I find that it's super user-friendly and I've customised the app to create my own professional & gorgeous looking invoice, packing list and labels! It looks fantastic & has saved me so much time & effort. If you're looking to streamline your administrative & logistics operations, I highly recommend this app. Thanks Printout Designer for the fantastic FREE app & terrific customer service :) This app has made life so much simpler & easy for entrepreneurs like myself so we can focus on other things like growing our business - You're a Star :)

GHIFY
Australien
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
23 oktober 2013

Great app! I love that you can easily add your own logos etc. as am not the best with computers with this you don't need to be a IT wizard! I print invoices, packing slips and mailing labels in seconds as it used to take ages copy and pasting before!

Spoiled Rotten Childrenswear
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
26 november 2013

so happy to find this app. i was able to easily customize my page layouts and even create my own templates by adding my own logo and text. selecting the orders to print sales receipts for is a breeze as the filtering options make it quick to sort through. very happy with this app, thanks guys!

Ring Cozy | The Ring Protector For Your Active Lifestyle!
USA