Printrooster Order Printing

Printrooster Order Printing

by Approosters

Print custom invoices & receipts, add rules and sort orders!

Laatukoru

Great app and excellent customer support! This app has saved huge amount of time daily from printing orders. Samuli from Approosters helped us to create a bar code template for fast order fulfilling (we're using their Packrooster app for label printing and fulfilling).

Hercules Candy and Chocolate Shop

This app is a lifesaver for me. I used to spend up to 2 hours a day printing individual orders and now it's down to just a few minutes a day to bulk print them. I needed several adjustments made to the app, to print the orders in the format that I need for my order pickers and Samuli patiently made each revision for me. I wish I had gotten Printrooster sooner.

Ruohonjuuri

We are a middle sized company that processes average 400-500 web orders per day. This app has really helped us with the order processing efficiency and reliability. No more double or missed order printouts. Especially important for us is the support for the multi order pickup. You can decide the batch size and you get one picking list which contains all the products of the orders in the batch sorted according to the shelf locations. Compared to the pre-Printrooster life, we are saving now easily hours each day with less customer reclaims and hassle. The guys at Approoster have been really helpful and they have developed and customized the app according to our needs and wishes. Super!

Islabikes

This app does printing like no other. Took me ages to find an app with this functionality and it would have been a nightmare without it. Support has been incredible too!

LOVELOX

I reached out directly to Printrooster with a list of very specific needs for my order forms to feature and the team have been exceptional at resolving each of them. They have been quick to respond and have gone the extra mile to find a solution for me. Thank so much Printrooster, all your expertise and assistance really has made a huge difference to help me integrate my new ecom store with my existing one and the efficiencies this will create for us are invaluable. I can't recommend Printrooster enough - I urge you to get in touch as the team will be happy to help. Thanks guys!

Oakdene Designs

Amazing App! I had previously used an app for printing dispatch notes which I thought was good, but this app blows it out the water. The staff are so helpful and helped us transfer over our designs and were able to add a few cool extra features. I definitely think this will be a game-changer and will save hours upon hours at our busy times of the years! Its great you tag printed dispatch notes so you can be confident all orders are currently in production, without having to worry you might of missed one.

5 Stars!

Beau Ties of Vermont

Love this app, it's a game changer for our US manufacturing business. We use it as our pick/pack/production tickets. Support is great and they bend over backward to help. Well worth it. Thank you!

July 7, 2020

Many thanks for your review! It's our pleasure to help. Using Printrooster in production tickets - what a great example of out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving! :)

Hewlett & Co

WOW! These guys are dedicated to making sure you're happy!
I asked if it was possible to add a batch limiting feature (my warehouse process, small batches) they said we'll do that. 24hours later I got an email it's done and it's live!! If this is what you're looking for you won't be disappointed.
Thanks guys!

May 18, 2020

Many thanks for the review! We're glad to help you. :)

The Blissful Whisk

This app is a game changer. My client is a bakery with a busy coffee bar and we needed an easy way to print order tickets as they came in. Now, with one push of the button, new order tickets are printed with EXACTLY what we want on them. The templates allow you to place the exact fields you want in such an easy and intuitive way (no coding!)...but even better, they can add css code (that you can see and edit yourself) that allows for formatting and filtering. We were able to filter out specific product-type and even specific line item properties that showed up (since we use a extra options/bundling app). One of the best, easiest apps I've used for any client and unparalleled customer service.

April 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! It's always a pleasure to solve real problems for different kind of merchants. :) -Samuli / Approosters

Berry Piper

Superb! Finally a quick way to separate our VIP customers in order printing, to process those orders first and to add some "thank you" goodies to go with the repeat customers. The templates are also easy to create and translate.

Previous 1