Printsome: Print On Demand

Printsome: Print On Demand

by Printsome

Your Print on Demand Partner. Because You Deserve Awesome!

Eco Friendly And Organic

Hah.. Joke. I have been emailing with Rafael till now. No live support like live chat or something simple. I spend 10 days trying to reset my brand new account as it was asking for password when i havent set up one just because it didnt asked me. i have emailed for the problem took 5 days to be replied and i can proove it it is in my email box. After i sort out my log in details i again in the next minute issue. create few models and import in my online store and then the searching for my imported items started. 4 days i cant find them nowhere i have checked every single collection and over 3000 products manually! NO means NO they are not in my shop. Today i have emailed again because i am honestly fed up over 10 days and i still cant list the items to go for sale .. amazing! i have downloaded prinful once i installed pop up chat window if anyone have issues help is one hand away! next showed me all my products and what to see on the top all products from Printsome. Indeed imported in my shop but like unavailble with 0 inventory " Unavailable on all channels and apps" and next to it " Inventory N/A" for over 100 products i have imported. so no wonder i cant find them anywhere. You didnt have option for tagging the products . i havent saw option for quantity or available to print on this or that material to direct how many are availble online... Nothing! i can continue much more but this is one of the main things. seariously 10 days with your app and i dont have one product for sale. 25 mins with printful and i have alredy imports online for sale and they helped me to find all your imported " Unavailable on all channels and apps" products. And lets dont forget 5 days to reply on my question are you in 19 century ? i have emailed on 16.01.2020 and i got reply 5 days later from Rafael on 21.01.2020

Guffsoup

We have been using Printsome for our T-Shirt business for 3 months now and are very happy with their service. Our T shirts are printed on demand from the customers order which is always a smooth process. If there are any issues, the customer service is second to none, which such an important factor for us. Also the print quality is brilliant with swift delivery. One criticism would lie in the catalog range, which is good but could be better, ie amount of colors and products.
Overall very happy so far,
Thank you Printsome!

October 17, 2019

Thank you very much for such nice review. Words like these mean that our goal of becoming the chosen on demand and drop shipping partner for our customers is being achieved.

Regarding the catalogue, we always hear our customers and we are planing to add more items and variants to our catalogue. Of course, as it stands for our current catalogue products, the new ones to add need do comply with 3 conditions:

• Great garment quality itself.
• Awesome tested print quality and durability.
• Being highly available in stock, so your customers never will need to wait.

Thank you very much!