Printsome: Print On Demand

Printsome: Print On Demand

by Printsome

Your Print on Demand Partner. Because You Deserve Awesome!

Tribal Stitch

Imagine being told by your supplier that your orders have been stalled because the big boss wants to prioritise an "enterprise level" order. So they couldn't say when my customers would receive their orders and I was told that I was better off leaving and finding another supplier. I couldnt believe what I was reading when they emailed me.
Luckily I found another supplier (which was cheaper and had a better variety of products) in time but my customer's will still face a slight delay to their order.
Before this, I had to chase up nearly every order because I wouldn't see any updates on the app or would never receive anything within the timescale they quoted. Unless you're putting through orders of 3000 items, don't bother because they really don't give a damn.

Eco Friendly And Organic

Hah.. Joke. I have been emailing with Rafael till now. No live support like live chat or something simple. I spend 10 days trying to reset my brand new account as it was asking for password when i havent set up one just because it didnt asked me. i have emailed for the problem took 5 days to be replied and i can proove it it is in my email box. After i sort out my log in details i again in the next minute issue. create few models and import in my online store and then the searching for my imported items started. 4 days i cant find them nowhere i have checked every single collection and over 3000 products manually! NO means NO they are not in my shop. Today i have emailed again because i am honestly fed up over 10 days and i still cant list the items to go for sale .. amazing! i have downloaded prinful once i installed pop up chat window if anyone have issues help is one hand away! next showed me all my products and what to see on the top all products from Printsome. Indeed imported in my shop but like unavailble with 0 inventory " Unavailable on all channels and apps" and next to it " Inventory N/A" for over 100 products i have imported. so no wonder i cant find them anywhere. You didnt have option for tagging the products . i havent saw option for quantity or available to print on this or that material to direct how many are availble online... Nothing! i can continue much more but this is one of the main things. seariously 10 days with your app and i dont have one product for sale. 25 mins with printful and i have alredy imports online for sale and they helped me to find all your imported " Unavailable on all channels and apps" products. And lets dont forget 5 days to reply on my question are you in 19 century ? i have emailed on 16.01.2020 and i got reply 5 days later from Rafael on 21.01.2020