PrintTech: Print On Demand

PrintTech: Print On Demand

by PrintTech

POD (With Live Personalization) Fulfillment and Warehousing

petloverscoffee.com

Fantastic products! Great Quality. Really love the Live Personalization Preview options to show on out personalized products. Customer Support is Very responsive as well.

Passion8 Gifts

Great customer service. Lots of unique products I don't normally see on other POD apps. They even provide custom options and storage!

Renegade Lids

Great customer support and the app works just as expected. The quality of the printed apparel is second to none. We are using Printech as our main supplier for our business. I only wish I could give this company more stars for their rating!

Have You Herd?

I wish I could give zero stars.

These folks clearly don't ever look at the quality of their print jobs--they sent out a huge batch of items (almost 50 orders) with a printing defect to our customers.

When I pointed it out, the customer service person told me it wasn't their fault, it was "an art problem" on our end. Since the art file sent over was created to their spec and crystal clear, I pushed back on this excuse, and the customer service rep became nasty and argumentative.

He finally agreed to re-print and re-ship the defective orders (using the same art file, which they ultimately admitted was NOT the problem). But the problem was, they WEREN'T actually re-printing and re-sending the merchandise to our customers. I kept checking back--almost daily--for status, and the customer service rep just totally ghosted me every time.

I finally found ONE person there who was responsive, reliable, and could communicate, and I asked him to take over for the customer service rep who had repeatedly dropped the ball.

We finally got the situation sorted out--but the complete clusterfuck of working with PrintTech really impacted our sales. And this was a charity fundraiser!!

Avoid these guys at all costs.

Monarch Graphics & Design

They answer all my questions quickly...and I have a lot! Sorry guys! And the printing looks great. It's printed NOT heat press. I was looking for someone who did printing, so happy I found Print Tech.

Byou Main Store

So simple and solid app. I love the automation and the triggers to help find mistakes in personalization and eliminate returns.