Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13. juli 2023

Dynamic Pricing Optimization is a powerful tool that can help you to optimize your pricing strategy and increase your profits. If you're serious about growing your e-commerce business, I highly recommend this app.

New Forest Clothing
Storbritannien
2 dage bruger appen
29. juni 2015

Prisync has completely changed how we analyse our online competition.
We have been trying to monitor our competitors manually and were not able to do it completely. Prisync now lets us to stay updated about our competitors without spending any manual time.

Berrinozkan
Tyrkiet
Mere end 6 år bruger appen
23. juni 2015

Seamless integration and easy configuration. It first seemed like we do not need to use Prisync as we are selling unique products. After trying it, we decided to use it to keep track of products that are similar -not the same- to ours. It is now quite beneficial to better analyze the market through the customers' lens daily.

Viapera
Tyrkiet
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
Redigeret 23. august 2017

Thank you to Prisync and their team for making the necessary updates to their App. They kept their word and we use this App everyday to save money and make more money!!! Thank you!!

Update to previous review. Since posting, the CEO of this app has been in contact with me and has assured me that they are now taking the necessary steps towards API automation. Once that is complete, this will truly be an invaluable tool for monitoring competitor pricing. I greatly appreciate a fellow entrepreneur taking such a vested interest in his customers. 5 stars once automation is complete!

Used for some time, however once I realized that it was not automatically updating new products and you had to manually enter them it became useless. We add products weekly and cannot put another task on our team. I believe in automation and will only work with developers who build in the automation. I am more than willing to pay for it! Also, they no longer accept paypal and I don't like doing drafts outside of the United States. This is a much needed service and unfortunately, there is not allot of options yet.

Mustlovedance
USA
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
27. maj 2021

The app does amazing, we have used this for a year and it is very comprehensive. It even ahs API support as well as very active customer service team. Definitely recommended for competitive pricing.

Alcohaul Singapore
Singapore
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
4. august 2020

A useful app for E-com price monitoring in the competitive market The dynamic pricing feature is a great help. A Team that is always there to help with the best. Recommended solution with fantastic customer support, quick response. Their pricing for the App is valuable for the features they provide. FIVE STARS

2071MALL
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
26. december 2021

We use the Prisync App to get up-to-date with our pricing. We used to do our competitor pricing analysis manually and it was so tedious and time consuming. It has saved us so much time and the reporting system is excellent. We also like that it is fully integrate with our online store. The best thing about Prisync though is not so much that they have an excellent working system. It is their customer support that really makes them stand out amongst other software companies in the market. I especially find Seda absolutely helpful and very informative. I have never used Prisync before and she has been wonderfully patient in explaining the step-by-step process. Excellent product and the best Customer Service!!!

daisys-choice-homeware
Australien
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
Prisync svarede 24. februar 2022

Thank you for your kind words! 🥰 Customer support is one of our priorities.🤞 Glad to hear that you had a satisfying experience through your panel creation process! :)

11. april 2022

Great app and very good service. Only wish is to make dynamic price rules based on tags. But overall a very good app.

Shopvoorgezondheid
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
Prisync svarede 11. april 2022

Thanks a lot for your review!
Stay tuned for your wish - dynamic pricing rule setting by tags is coming soon!

29. november 2021

Sanda At Prisync has helped and spent so much time with me getting everything set up! absolutely amazing customer service with live calling and plan appropriation! :)

Young Farts RV Parts
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Prisync svarede 13. december 2021

Great to hear you had a pleasant onboarding experience with our team! :)
We are always here to help you whenever you need! 🤓

7. december 2021

In a market that is price sensitive and highly competitive, Prisync gives us our "ticket to play". Special thanks to the support team who made setup seamless and is extremely responsive if there are any issues.

Bathroom Warehouse
Australien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Prisync svarede 13. december 2021

Great catchphrase! 😯 😍
We are delighted to hear that you had a satisfying experience with Prisync. Our team is always here to help! ☺️