Anmeldelser (179)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
11. december 2023

Gözde is great, the team answers right away! And they are very helpful and nice.
Gözde was very kind to us, we had a videocall where she answered all our questions! :) Thank you very much Gözde for your help! We installed the app and we find it ULTRA HELPFUL!!! Thank you very muchh!!!!

MAKEUPMX
Mexico
21 dage bruger appen
Prisync svarede 31. januar 2024

Your feedback warms our hearts! 🥰 It's fantastic to know our team have (including Gözde 🤩) made a positive impact. Navigating the competitive landscape is no small feat, and we're thrilled to be part of your journey.

15. november 2021

Fantastic tool to enable effective pricing strategies. Also amazing at helping identify competitors and their pricing models. Further more 5* customer service!

Outdoor Lighting
Prisync svarede 13. december 2021

Thank you for your review. :) You made our Customer Success Team's day! 🥳

2. juli 2015

My 5 stars go the team, who delivered me a 5++ onboarding and support!

Toosis
Tyrkiet
11. marts 2022

Great company, customer service and product. Cagatay is a great support, totally recommend this company who listen to advice and help make the product work better for its customers. Tried and tested many of these platforms and glad I found Prisync.

ChesQuin Interiors
Prisync svarede 28. marts 2022

Hey there, it's our pleasure to help great companies like ChesQuin Interiors 🥰 Thank you for your kind words & positive feedback!

22. september 2022

Their team is incredible helpful and platform works as described. They also will work with your store to customize a plan that makes most sense for you.

Supplement Xpress Online
USA
Prisync svarede 24. oktober 2022

Thanks for this great review! Fulfilling customers' needs is the priority of our team 🙌

17. januar 2022

I love this app. This gives us a real advantace on our competitors. Now we can really claim the lowest price garantuee!

EV ME
Holland (Nederlandene)
Prisync svarede 24. februar 2022

Thank you for your great review! 😇

29. juni 2015

The tool is fantastic, but the support I got from the team was beyond all. As long as I run my store Prisync will remain to be one of my top Shopify apps.

Deimoda
Tyrkiet
23. august 2022

Great app to monitor and manage pricing. I have tested several other similar platforms and Prisync seems to be the most suiting and cost effective one for us. While other platforms might be more appealing visually Prisync is really easy to handle! You can sync your products directly with your shopify product catalog - what other platforms I tested couldn't do and it is more focused on competitors and not so much on market places which is a plus for us!

Liquido Spirits
Østrig
Prisync svarede 16. november 2022

Thank you for this review! We’re happy that you’re satisfied with our service and find it easy to use. 🙌

13. juli 2023

Dynamic Pricing Optimization is a powerful tool that can help you to optimize your pricing strategy and increase your profits. If you're serious about growing your e-commerce business, I highly recommend this app.

New Forest Clothing
7 måneder bruger appen
14. april 2022

Prisync have been great to deal with so far and the product has been excellent. They've responded quickly to queries and getting setup was really easy. Loving it so far

Hill and Dale Outdoors
7 måneder bruger appen
Prisync svarede 27. juni 2022

🥳 Thanks for this great review! We're doing our best to fulfill our customers' expectations!