Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. august 2022

This app is great for keeping an eye on our competitors. Customer service has also been brilliant with very quick responses!

Joseph Joseph DE
Tyskland
15 dage bruger appen
1. februar 2022

It was a very good experience. The team listens to your needing and support you about the app features. The app is really very qualitative. I highly recommend this company! Once again, thank you☺️

HWS Beauty
Prisync svarede 24. februar 2022

Thank you! We're always here to help whenever you need it! 🤓

15. maj 2021

Good app and Great support, I used its free trial features and ask questions from their support they answered as quick as possible

RealPars
Holland (Nederlandene)
29. juli 2021

We've just started using Prisync and the support so far has been fantastic, Ercan, in particular, is very knowledgeable and explains the system very well to help you use Prisync effectively and beat your online competition. As we're only just starting, we still need to work our side to get it all set up and running. I look forward to obtaining the many benefits of using Prisync in the near future. I would highly recommend Prisync and thank you Ercan! George

Protein Package
Redigeret 11. februar 2022

A very useful tool for analyzing competitors in the market. it also fed us with healthy data for budget analysis. In addition, we were very relieved that the sales representative answered all our technical questions. We look forward to your new developments.. :)

sazy.com
13 dage bruger appen
Prisync svarede 24. februar 2022

Thank you for your great review! 🥰

12. maj 2021

This app is great at keeping an eye on the competitors pricing and staying one step ahead to automatically update my shopify stores pricing so that I stay competitive. With thousands of products, this task would be impossible to do manually. And the best thing about it is that it is integrated with shopify, so there is no manual importing of cost and retail prices of your products, it's all done for you. To top it off, customer support from Ercan was amazing and held my hand to help set up the software and answer any questions I had. Great work

Tech Revolution
13 dage bruger appen
22. august 2022

We was torn between using price mole and prisync having booked a teamviewer call with Ercan (super helpful) who showed me some of the features prisync has to offer we ended up going with them. The dashboard is simple to navigate and very informative. Ercan never tried to oversell the subscription in fact he recommended we use a cheaper plan for the time being until we familiarise ourselves with the platform. Really appreciate the help and advice.

GrowPro Hydroponics Ltd
12 dage bruger appen
Prisync svarede 16. november 2022

Thank you for this great review. 🥰 Our team is always here to help (including Ercan 🤓)!

18. maj 2021

This is app is very good! it helps us keep track of our our competitors, and it makes changes to our prices automatically within certain rules we set in the program. This is a game changer for us. The support is also very good and responsive. Highly recommended!

Ildstedbutikken
Norge
11 dage bruger appen
20. maj 2022

Great app, great customer service! They are always willing to help and find the best solution according to your needs. I strongly suggest them.

myDelibox
10 dage bruger appen
Prisync svarede 27. juni 2022

Thank you for this great review! 🎉 😍

18. maj 2021

I tested this App out and it does everything you need it to do. my only criticism is you van track price via SKU. but i will be defanatly be using this app once i'm finished fixing my store.

Industrie Music