Prisync ‑ Dynamic Pricing

Competitor Price Tracking, Price Monitoring & Repricing

From $129/month. 14-day free trial.

Moviparts.com

Tool does what it does and support is very good. I compared different tools before choosing this one, I chose them because of the quick and friendly professional support. Yesterday I made a big mistake, I accidently removed all products from the system... They were fast to recover my mistake from a backed. Very pleasant to work with

November 4, 2021

It's mutual! Many thanks for your detailed review!
Whenever you need our customer success team is here for the help! :)

Luvero

We're a store with 5000 products, we're still testing to ensure the app is for us but up to now the Ercan has been very supportive. I have no doubts the app will keep us competitively priced moving forward.

October 27, 2021

We are thankful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Our team is always here to help you whenever you need, including Ercan! :)

BikeParts.co.uk

Great app, so far very good. Great support from Ercan too. Would highly recommend this app for matching prices.

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted to know that our pricing intelligence tool was beneficial for you. :)

Moysti

Best support i've ever have! Prsync helped me a lot to see the price differences between my products and my competitors' products. Specially their smart match is totally game changer! There is no need to make manual price search. Reports are very useful and detailed. App is easy to use and works good with store. Thank you!

October 27, 2021

Great to hear back such positive thoughts from you! If you'll need any further help our team is always here to help! :)

Designer Baby UK

Prisync's dynamic pricing engine has enabled us to become more competitive and react to the price changes in the market 4 times a day with the rules we set by using this module. Also, their customer service is immaculate!

October 27, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Our pricing intelligence tool & support team is here for fulfilling e-commerce merchants' needs. :)

Brands

Very easy to use and has amazing service. It is great to get a full view of what your competitors are up to and having all of the historical information to hand is amazing.

December 13, 2021

Many thanks for your great feedback! :)
About the historical information feature...
Here is a secret: It's one of our favorite features too! 🤫

Valentine Wigs

Excellent support, friendly and very willing to help with all our needs. We found that Ercan from the Prisync team was always available to assist us.

House Of Paints

It is an excellent app that scrapes data from google shopping and competitors' website. Ercan ran me through step by step of the journey. Helping me through every step. Kudos to Ercan. Many Thanks!

Fair Deal Music

App is very intuitive and easy to use! 24/7 Support is very useful and reply quickly, special mention to Ercan who was very porfessional and knowledgeable when supporting our implimentation of the app and answering any queries - he even provided an introductory training video call. Quickly and easily track prices of product with select competitors! Great app and a great team - Thanks, Fair Deal Music.

street-bill.dk

great app, great customer service - can recommend highly. Keeping our prices adjusted in comparison to our competitors are basically priceless