Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Quilt101

Good features at a reasonable price. No big gripes. All-in-all it has been been a great app to assist with our marketing efforts.

Petit Bourgeon

Great service ! The app is incredibly useful, brings a lot of money in as its a new source of income. The Privy Team is super kind and very helpful. Couldn't recommend more !

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Great app. In the trail period it generated sales and grew our list more than in the previous 6 months. Relatively easy to use and well worth the cost. A must app really. See it working at www.halcyonblue.com.

The Royal Bloke

I cannot say enough great things about Privy associate, Jessica L. She went above and beyond to walk me through the steps of setting up the pop up, making sure the discount codes were synched with Privy and even assisting with migrating my contacts from Mail Chimp to Privy. She is awesome! Privy is my favorite app!

Aphrodite Muse

The popup to review is obnoxious, it's my first day using this app and cannot properly/honestly review it yet... However, so far so good. The app has all the email options i need.

Kōv

My favourite Shopify app! So user friendly and the best tool for growing my business. Shopify support team is also great and SO helpful with any question I have. Can't recommend Privy enough - if you're considering this over other apps, choose Privy (I tried Klaviyo and prefer Privy) :)

Helio Today

Honestly really great. Fills a need for website banners, embedded forms, email blasts, text messaging. Perfect all-in-one solution for my small business. Very helpful team too. Willing to do Zooms and hold hand while setting up. Definitely recommend.

Stephanie Marcella

I can’t say I love this app; I am new to everything here and so it taking a little while to get the grasp of everything. But what frustrates me the most is I keep trying to create my newsletters from my MacBook, and this app refuses to scroll up so I can get to the bottom of the newsletter or whatever I am working on to see the whole page. I thought it was my MacBook, but my scroll feature works everywhere else but on here. I have to keep jumping off of my laptop to try to work off iPad, so I’m not digging the complex situation I find myself in . I have worked off of other website platforms, so I’m not a total novice, but I just don’t find this to be that easy. Maybe I’d feel better if the app worked appropriately on my MacBook so that I could streamline my job here. It’s making me want to cancel my subscription.

Jeux-et-jouets.shop

Some issues reported but quite good. Presentation seems a bit complex or heavy, even if it is well organized. And stop popping up lol
edit : well, the support service is amazing and even available on Sundays. I put 4 stars before. I regret not being able to put 6 right now. But here are your 5 stars, you really deserve it !

Made on Jupiter

First problem I encountered is the layout is pretty messed up when the recovery email is sent out. And the support team took long time to respond (comparing with other Shopify apps' responding time). We agreed for $10 compensation. Hope everything will be fine even though they have no idea how long I can expect the problem to be fixed. Second day, we had a few abandoned carts, it turns out it failed to send out the recovering email. Now, I'm still waiting for the support team to respond me. The data they are showing on the app is not very accurate as well...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2451 2452