Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Gussy Dup

I've been using Privy to capture customer emails for 12 months. About a month ago, Privy simply turned off the function to collect my customer data and gave me no warning either prior or even afterwards that it had done so. I investigated the 'lost data' myself (because I noticed a sudden drop in sign-ups) and was given the run around by Privy for 2 weeks before they finally admitted pausing my Privy campaign because I've now hit some sort of milestone not included in my current plan. No warning was given to me prior (to allow me the opportunity to upgrade and continue the campaign) and they didn't even tell me afterwards - instead they made other excuses for 2 weeks before finally admitting the truth. I've lost valuable customer data as a result. Privy is simply not worth the risk to your business.

The Sneaker Laundry

worst service !!!! over price app !!!! I used this app for pop up campaings that did well but the service is worst I am not getting any help from privy team.

Trendsy

This app is incredibly overpriced, and their pricing practices are deceptive. They count each page view towards your pricing limit - if you run an e-commerce store like mine one user session can rack up 50-100 page views. So even though that user sees the popup only once, you get charged as if they saw it 50-100 times!

The app is easy to use and install, but you will find yourself quickly paying hundreds of dollars a month for it. It was a huge waste of my time.

BAGANDCANVAS.COM

Hi Guys, if you are looking for a serious emailing app to work with, this is not what you are looking for. Customer service cant answer emails in 2 days, keep getting auto-replies and copy-paste answers over a week. It is like your are talking to an automated answering system. Probably you are!
Dont make 18K positive reviews fool you, probably they are fake. I hope i can get my money back :(

Luau Shoes

mal !! se cae la pagina todo el tiempo, no me deja enviar ningún tipo de campañas, pago el plan y me dice que no lo he actualizado, hasta el momento mala experiencia

The Morphbag by GSK

It has hidden costs, which I find unacceptable as lack of transparency and it does not seem to load the necessary data from shopify

SWESENSE

I used exit email capture in a few weeks and then it just crashed and got messy on my site. I wrote to them and send the screenshot to them. But i got not any support at all. Instead some seller tried to sell a subscription on me. I will never pay for something that does not work.

Cactus Watches

This app used to be fantastic. We told everyone about it. Shared it with all our merchants we knew. And the support staff were incredible. They changed their model. And became another one of those apps - that care more about enterprise customers - and less about mom and pop stores struggling.

Röme Tailors

not free, just cheating not free, just cheating not free, just cheating not free, just cheating not free, just cheating

Begin Smooth

APP does not work. Won't verify my domain and the instructions it gives you to do it is outdated. Theres no "Manage domains" for Shopify. Would recommend OCU for sure!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36