Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

insiproducts

It is not mobile friendly at all. So annoying !! Hard to navigate around as pop ups come over the buttons your trying to select

INGLOT COSMETICS

The new pricing of this App is ridiculous considering I don't use it for email campaigns. Going from a FREE app to being $70 a month based on PAGE VIEWS alone?! Ridiculous. Uninstalling and finding a different App. Now they'll get new customers who will pay the outlandish fees because of the high ratings from customers who used the App when it was free. Really poor, extortionist practices. I am so unimpressed. I was willing to go to a paid plan, thinking it would be 5, maybe 10 dollars a month. Nope. Absolutely not worth the 70-200% markup they're now charging customers.

Schreib und Stil

All I can say is: check the new price plan. It´s it just ridiculous how much money they want!!! How can you charge on monthly page views????

July 12, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry you were disappointed by our recent price change. We believe our new pricing puts us more in line with the needs of the market and the majority of our customers who are getting more features for a better value. If you're an existing customer and your price was negatively impacted by this change, we'd be happy to work with you! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com and we'll put you in touch with the right people.

Infinite92

THEY FORCE ME TO BUY DUE TO THEIR NEW PRICING PLAN. ITS HORRIBLE TO FORCE YOUR LONG TERM CUSTOMERS! ITS BLACK MAIL, EITHER PAY US OR U CANT USE US

July 12, 2019

Micro-Tools

I have been using this app for over a year with just the basic features and only 1 campaign. Because my overall website has a lot of page views they want to bill me $140 a month.

July 9, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry you were disappointed by our recent price change. If you're an existing customer and your price was negatively impacted by this change, we'd be happy to work with you! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com and we'll put you in touch with the right people.

Amusespot

The product appeared to work well but we found the company's 'service' (incessant emails) to be so annoying that we shelved the overall project in favor of other ones. Our phone meeting was bizarre. The final straw was the 'new pricing plan' which effectively killed our preliminary work- but the reality was no one in our company wanted to work with Privy. So if you are looking for an exit pop up it works- but if you are looking to be left alone to run your business go elsewhere. This isn't rocket science.

July 9, 2019

Thank you for the review, and sorry we didn't get off on the right foot. We'll certainly take this feedback into consideration. Best of luck!

Dawson Knives

Loved this app, then Privy decided to take it from being free, to being $140 a month. No joke. Beginning July 9th, 2019, they now have it set up so that as long as you get fewer than 5,000 page views a month, it's free. But at my monthly page views (around 55,000) they want me to pay $140 a month. $140. A. Month. That's more than I pay for my website! Don't get me wrong, I would gladly pay for the app, as I definitely think it added value. I'd pay $20-$40 a month, which is more than I pay for any other app for my website. But $140 a month?? Get real Privy.

Sling Bagger

I just installed the app and trying to figure it out. I have no relative opinion at this point. Time will tell.

FreestyleVinyl

Shady business practices, taking advantage of site data they have been given access to to try and force a payment scheme on my site. Will never use again, and I encourage any shop owner who wants to do business with trusted partners to go find another app to integrate into their site.

Pretty Little Pieces

This app was great as a free app. Suddenly charging based on website views rather than a subscriber list means my costs have gone up 140%. Other companies charge less than half of this.