Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Kōv

My favourite Shopify app! So user friendly and the best tool for growing my business. Shopify support team is also great and SO helpful with any question I have. Can't recommend Privy enough - if you're considering this over other apps, choose Privy (I tried Klaviyo and prefer Privy) :)

Helio Today

Honestly really great. Fills a need for website banners, embedded forms, email blasts, text messaging. Perfect all-in-one solution for my small business. Very helpful team too. Willing to do Zooms and hold hand while setting up. Definitely recommend.

Stephanie Marcella

I can’t say I love this app; I am new to everything here and so it taking a little while to get the grasp of everything. But what frustrates me the most is I keep trying to create my newsletters from my MacBook, and this app refuses to scroll up so I can get to the bottom of the newsletter or whatever I am working on to see the whole page. I thought it was my MacBook, but my scroll feature works everywhere else but on here. I have to keep jumping off of my laptop to try to work off iPad, so I’m not digging the complex situation I find myself in . I have worked off of other website platforms, so I’m not a total novice, but I just don’t find this to be that easy. Maybe I’d feel better if the app worked appropriately on my MacBook so that I could streamline my job here. It’s making me want to cancel my subscription.

Jeux-et-jouets.shop

Some issues reported but quite good. Presentation seems a bit complex or heavy, even if it is well organized. And stop popping up lol
edit : well, the support service is amazing and even available on Sundays. I put 4 stars before. I regret not being able to put 6 right now. But here are your 5 stars, you really deserve it !

Made on Jupiter

First problem I encountered is the layout is pretty messed up when the recovery email is sent out. And the support team took long time to respond (comparing with other Shopify apps' responding time). We agreed for $10 compensation. Hope everything will be fine even though they have no idea how long I can expect the problem to be fixed. Second day, we had a few abandoned carts, it turns out it failed to send out the recovering email. Now, I'm still waiting for the support team to respond me. The data they are showing on the app is not very accurate as well...

brimsnthingz

I love the variety of use of templates, very easy to navigate and overall this is a great platform. It is great for first time users.

Ailu Swim

Somewhat easy to use. Like the features to collect emails with a nice and simple design. A good option for beginners.

Time and Motion

The directions are good, one needs to be totally focused to carry on , and follow in it's footsteps.

The Vegan Company UK

The UX of this app is quite poor - it is really not that easy to navigate or create campaigns from scratch with no prior knowledge. I am committed to spending the time to learn as it seems like its features are fantastic and once you learn it then it will be very useful but my patience is wearing thin with it's ease to use.

Caim & Able

ive even paid for a subscription yet the UX is clunky, its impossible to send a campaign. Will delete one my payment period ends