Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Dyer Jenkins

If it's free, you're the product.

I was looking at optimizing our site a bit, and noticed an enormous amount of tracking pixels being loaded. Turns out all of the 40+ pixels were being loaded by Privy. None of that information is shared with me, so I can only assume Privy is using your customers' browsing behaviors to their own ends while slowing down your page.

Don't be lazy like me. Spend the small amount of time it takes to make your own email popup or at least pay someone else to do it.

Gypsy Roots

Very user friendly. Reports and feedback make it easy to track what customers are responding to. Love this App!!

Truess Apparel

Easy to use. Great App!

- TrueSS Apparel team

The Rushing Hour

Absolutely beautiful tool to get leads, can be fully customised so our brand style is consistent across the site.

Bluebird Boutique

Super easy to use! Has made capturing emails so much easier and I love that I finally found an app that is free and allows online promo codes!

Trend Addictions 2

Very happy with this app, easy to use & love the customization.

Floridalocal

Very easy to use and customize.

Henrik Lewis

Great app, easy to install and customize. Has really helped grow our mailing list. Highly recommend!

Filiplenz

Easy to implement and use, fast customer service!

Bluhq

Awesome app. Intuitive and easy to use. Just what we needed.