Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Uptown Lace

Privy was exactly what we needed for our boutique!

Lifter Custom Wraps

I would recommend this to a friend, great app!

Paskho

This is Awesome!!!! The customer support has been outstanding and fast. I wish everything I use was this easy and value adding. We have had more subscribers sign up and the last week then we have had in the last few months.

Boreal21

Great product. We've added hundreds customer/potential customer emails since running this app and it's super simple to set up. Would definitely recommend.

Colorado Paracord Co

Great app, with easy integration! I was clueless about building lead lists, direct-mail-marketing, etc., until I found Privy. I'm still learning but Privy was the right tool to get me started.

Garo Luxury

Easy to use. Very simple. Must have app for all shops. easy to increase email subscription. Recommended!

After using this APP our email subscriber increased!

Canvasworks

Our website is www.thecanvasworks.ie and we make beautiful canvas and framed prints of your mobile and camera photos.

We installed Privy after trying various other sign up apps such as Lifter Apps and Sumo Me. I have to say - I've been impressed by the UI and the customer service - all very slick.

The functionality on the free version is okay but I found the dashboard a little confusing. You can edit your campaign by clicking Edit on the top right but then you are prompted to edit your Website widget just below it. They seem like the same thing to me? Must be missing something.

Maybe they just need to fine tune the onboarding using Intecom?

All in all, I would recommend this App - it's nicely designed and I think it will be a solid addition to our site.

Patrick Ryan

Head Shop Headquarters

Works great so far. I had a few problems (user error) but the support helped me quickly and efficiently.

Delacommune

One of the best apps to capture names for your MAILCHIMP mailing list. So easy to use!

Dealer Clocks

A week into using Privy, and I love it so far! Had been collecting emails from a little box on my website for 2 years now, and progress is slow. Privy did what it took me a year to do. Implementation is also quick, simple, hassle-free and looks good.