Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Mantra Fitness Apparel

I could've had it for free but I chose to pay these guys to sort it out for me. The more time you waste the me money you lose. So I made back the $50 I spent in seconds. Highly recommended & a very happy customer. No one had what I needed for ages until I found these guys :)

Incenseandpeppermints

Love it! Easy to install and use. Thank you Privy :)

Winston Finn Clothiers

Great app to have! Easy to setup too.

Elevenfiftynine

Does exactly what you need: setup an email collector for mailchimp and such. Could be more customizable with facebook liking/twitter following but hey, it's free and works well.

Spur Trading

Very easy & quick to set up. Does the job perfectly!

Adornments

I don't know what else to say but YAY. Free and wonderful service I have seen a huge increase in sign ups within days!

Plaid Rose

First off...I appreciate that I can have a presentable champagne with just the right options I need and it is free! Easy to use and indeed it has grown my marketing list. Highly recommend!

Ascot Motor Sports

Worked great from the moment we installed! Started seeing growth to our email capture list immediately. Averaging 10 a day since day one when we used to get about 1 every day or so. Great product! Can;t believe its free!

C A K E

This app was so easy to install and set up! I had my opt in working in just minutes and am now getting new subscribers every day!! I had another opt in form that was not giving me this kind of return. And best of all, it's free and integrated with my getresponse account! So happy with this app!!

Arnik Jewellers

What a great app! Easy to use, support is there for you to guide you through any issues and it has worked for me. I'm a new business and this is the second time I have used their services.