Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Dèlavè Denim Co

I am not the most tech savvy, and they have gone above and beyond at lease two times!!! Nicole Bulman sent me instructions, which I had trouble (mostly out of frustration). She did it for me with no hesitation...she actually offered! Great service!

Sheepdog Microphones®

Our experience with Privy has been perfect. Onboarding and training is top-notch. Bravo to the Privy team!

Nasa Depot

I originally thought this app was great until I saw how their pricing scales. For a simple popup they charged me $15 a month, then for adding an abandoned cart email feature they tried to increase my cost to GET THIS $90 A MONTH! These guys are absolute scum trying to charge these outrageous prices. Do yourself a favor and hire a developer to do everything that this app does if you really need their "extra" features. If you are trying to scale your company then do not use this service as they will gut you.

Half a Melon

Since adding privy, we've had a lot more success with abandoned cart recoveries and our newsletters :)

Prime Level Deals

Customer support is not the best. i have had several issues with setting up campaigns, but i am always directed to read articles, which are useless for someone with limited design skills. The pop-up form was so small that i had to remove it from my store. This was frustrating because i was using a template from their library, that had the dimensions I thought i was getting for my campign

Rainbow Baby Store

good good lots to learn and to use. but otherwise i like everything so far!
would definitely recommend to my other small business friends!

ActiveBottoms.net

So far So good, Everyone is very helpful. Our sale's are getting better with the help we have been getting. Amanda is great, We will be using this on our other site as well.

Marina Savashynskaya

If you download this app the customer service will absolutely spam you with dozens of the meaningless emails and phone calls. If that's not bad enough, they send their emails from multiple domains so you cannot just block or unsubscribe. I have asked them politely each time to stop contacting me and they ignore each request and attempt to contact me from another address and call me. I downloaded this app for not even 15 minutes before figuring out it's not what I need, deleting it, and they are still spamming me. DO NOT give your information to this app.

Owl Century

It's ok so far, need to see how it works with my customers in the meantime, and how it helps me. Once I know and understand more, I'll add that last star.

Mini Diva Leggings

This is an amazing app. Creating emails and pop-ups are so easy and the ready-made templates make it even easier. It's saving me HUNDRED of dollars every month over having a marketing company do the exact same thing. I'm so happy I found Privy!