Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Mirage Trade & Distribution

If your store is new, skip this app! They will inform you after terminating your campaign due to low traffic.

Hair System Studio

Chose any alternative email marketing app. Pricing is good but app itself is useless and requires the user to do the majority of work vs alternatives. Rather cheap vs good pricing.

SHOP HAIR THERAPY

This app crash minutes after paying and I tried calling several times with NO LUCK!! I requested a refund and was told to send and email and someone would get back to me!!
I got no help from them at all

Luvurcloset

I used this app and the emails did not send out. It didn't work for me and I uninstalled the app and they still charged my card.

Trendy Hada

I felt like I got SCAMMED. They trap you into thinking it's free and make you put in your credit card details. They withdrew money from my account for a subscription I didn't sign up for. And they said they won't issue a refund because by putting my credit card details in, I have purchased my subscription, I have definitely fallen into their trap. I deleted the app after 2 days. RUBBISH.

iAgeless

Not happy that by DELETING the App from Shopify is NOT enough to get rid of your App !!! I was shocked to receive another email that I have to do another step to remove the subscription entirely ! Negative experience, bad trick to even try to secretly charge after free trial. I should NOT see any charges on my card (as I clearly deleted way before expiry of the trial). I dislike how I will now have to take the trouble to check my card transactions, such a waste of time. Wished I never downloaded the app!

Gussy Dup

I've been using Privy to capture customer emails for 12 months. About a month ago, Privy simply turned off the function to collect my customer data and gave me no warning either prior or even afterwards that it had done so. I investigated the 'lost data' myself (because I noticed a sudden drop in sign-ups) and was given the run around by Privy for 2 weeks before they finally admitted pausing my Privy campaign because I've now hit some sort of milestone not included in my current plan. No warning was given to me prior (to allow me the opportunity to upgrade and continue the campaign) and they didn't even tell me afterwards - instead they made other excuses for 2 weeks before finally admitting the truth. I've lost valuable customer data as a result. Privy is simply not worth the risk to your business.

The Sneaker Laundry

worst service !!!! over price app !!!! I used this app for pop up campaings that did well but the service is worst I am not getting any help from privy team.

Trendsy

This app is incredibly overpriced, and their pricing practices are deceptive. They count each page view towards your pricing limit - if you run an e-commerce store like mine one user session can rack up 50-100 page views. So even though that user sees the popup only once, you get charged as if they saw it 50-100 times!

The app is easy to use and install, but you will find yourself quickly paying hundreds of dollars a month for it. It was a huge waste of my time.

BAGANDCANVAS.COM

Hi Guys, if you are looking for a serious emailing app to work with, this is not what you are looking for. Customer service cant answer emails in 2 days, keep getting auto-replies and copy-paste answers over a week. It is like your are talking to an automated answering system. Probably you are!
Dont make 18K positive reviews fool you, probably they are fake. I hope i can get my money back :(