Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Moxiemist

Can;t figure out how to install this app manually!

Washington Wines

I did a test on my popup I can put in email but after that I click on subscribe button nothing happens Where do email names collected go?

Doublefashionshop

i just installed it and these crazy app is asking for review in first mins, they are insane simple.let me use it first till that only one star to make me crazy

Augustine Caramels

Jury still out ...

Recell Used

Sorry for the 1 star.
I was asked to review after only 3 steps.
In order to complete the steps I have to write a review.
Well I cant write an honest review after only 3 steps through the app.
Once I get to use the app and see how it works I can give an honest review.

Flage

I just started so we will see how Privy works! Very excited.

Nomago

its way to early to make a review, i have no idea what im doing yet.

Diva B

Just downloaded it! Can't give a real review until I use it! Can't finish the step without doing a review :-(. Once I start using then I can come back and give a real review ;-)

Barber

very hard to switch between 2 privy accounts (i have 2 shopify stores)

Emmafund

At first I thought something amazing was happening...newsletter sign ups exploded...I got hundreds everyday. Turns out it just generated spam bots. Not one welcome email was opened out of several hundred people who supposedly signed up. And their dashboard only recorded 3 sign ups total for the hundreds I received. Something is wrong with this scenario. There's no way to filter out by country and now it's costing time and money to clean it all out of my customer files. Don't waste your time with this app.