Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

hulyahome.com

So far the experience stinks......I'm trying to learn the app and all I keep getting is this stupid pop-up masking me to rate you....so here you go ---- 1 star.....the help button is giving me an error, and contacts that should be synched aren't.....but you are more interested in a rating,

STONE AGE STANDARD

The sign up "pop up" doesnt actually allow anyone to sign up? Where is the bar to enter an email address? useless

February 12, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

Arnone Boutique

It was fabulous during the FREE trial. Everything worked. Then everything stop working. I'm not even close to the end of FREE trial. Then I get an alert that I need to go to the paid program because I'm at over 2500 views? Not sure where they get this data from. I started this online boutique on Jan 22 and as of today I only have 255 page views? I wish I was in the 2000 views. Seems very shady to me! When my campaigns stopped working I ran the A/P test and now it seems how to push my views only on there end to the 2500 but everywhere else it states different? Google Analytics, Shopify Analytics. So privy not happy with the force of making people pay for a service that is not even working properly for the past few days. My RANK is a 0

February 10, 2020

SUNGLASS TO GO

Dealing with these guys has been nothing but a nightmare. What a waste of our time and money! It's been two weeks that we signed up, but all we are getting is the runaround from them. I wish we tried them before paying. I guess the money is gone!!!

BluPandas

Their product is good, I have no problems with it. The thing I don't like is the retention tactics they use to keep you subscribed to their services. It takes a click to set up a plan to use Privy, but you have to reach out via email for them to cancel your account. I reached out last month to cancel my plan or look for a way to reduce the bill amount but I never got a response. Now I only want a single option, which is to cancel it altogether. At least have a phone number to call or a self service section. Live chat says they can't process cancellations which only make things less convenient.

Make sure you have a ladder ready to climb out before you jump into this hole.

Fashionista Child

The popup is annoying on the mobile platform, its hard to exit. Need to make it more mobile friendly.

Dragon Sinistre

Très mauvais !! Sa bug en permanence. Lorsque je vais dans conception et que j'essaye de modifier un texte. Sa me renvoie sur une page qui dit "Oups! quelque chose a mal tourner veuillez rafraîchir la page!".

January 27, 2020

LiveWireBikes

Was happy with the service UNTIL they decided to pause my free plan campaign I had set up saying that my search volume was getting too high. So they advertise the next paid plan is required when you receive over 5,000 visitors/month. That's fair but I am currently at 2,500/month. VERY VERY shady practice if they falsely advertise plan limits like this. If not resolved you will lose my site.

**Updated** You guys are asking me to reach out? I already tried to schedule a call with you guys this morning and nobody called me back from your "support" team after I scheduled a time to talk. What a joke and a waste of my time.

January 24, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry you were disappointed by our recent price change. We believe our new pricing puts us more in line with the needs of the market and the majority of our customers who are getting more features for a better value. If you're an existing customer and your price was negatively impacted by this change, we'd be happy to work with you! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com and we'll put you in touch with the right people.

Goodly

The solution is ugly, expensive and the user experience is terrible. Wouldn't recommend anyone to waste their time.

January 24, 2020

Thanks for your review! Anything we can help with to raise your rating and help you get going? Hit us up at support@privy.com

Happy Hemp Headquarters

Stop asking me for reviews after I already left one....stop asking me for reviews after I already left one!!!!!

January 22, 2020

Thanks for the review! As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training or watch tutorials at privy.com/training