Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Madealiveclothing

The app is really cool. Gets the job rolling in just a few clicks. Definitely, I would recommend it and use it again.
Great job guys! Keep rocking :)

Dakotamae

Hands down the best customer service! Looking forward to seeing how it works on our site!

Crdwn

This is a must have for all webstores to capture an audience. Great app!

Hyper Fitness

Not a bad little add on to the site, disable emails though they always seem to be sending something.

Ohmort

Good app and support! Experienced a bit of a usability/glitch or user error (me) stuff - not sure what's up, but seems workaround-able. Appreciate the app support.

Tijuanajackson

Took me a second to realize how easy it is to customize the look each pop up. Good, clean app with lots of options when it comes to look and feel. Plus, I love being able to see a list of all the people who've submitted emails thus far. Makes my job easier.

Elevenfiftynine

Does exactly what you need: setup an email collector for mailchimp and such. Could be more customizable with facebook liking/twitter following but hey, it's free and works well.

Aloha Tuners

I love the fresh modern look of Privy. I've tried other apps but this is the easiest to use, the cheapest (it's free!!) and by far the best looking. Highly recommended.

Live Work Play

We have tested out several other similar apps and we chose to roll with Privy for the following reasons:

1) Privy works on mobile - Check
2) Privy looks great and easy to use - Check
3) Privy reporting metrics are easy to understand - Check
4) Privy sync’s with other mail app’s - Check
5) They have a very unique banner option that we really enjoyed testing out. A lot of other apps have similar feature sets, but we really fell in love with one of Privy’s banner sets. Yes, great design can tilt the pendulum.

**Bonus**: Offer codes that can only be used once or for first-time purchases.

If there was a single drawback ( and this is 100% manageable one if you have patience ) the backend isn’t the easiest to navigate. It looks very un-intimidating with the colors and fonts, but the UX/UI is slightly confusing with all of the tabs inside a campaign having their own set of options that open in different pages. You can sometimes forget where certain actions are to adjust or change.

This is par for the course though, and any e-commerce owner should understand this more then the common person. The Privy team needs to see where the pain points are and I am sure they will adjust the app accordingly.

For the robust feature sets provided by Privy, and the well designed easy to set up mobile compatible opt-in banners, I think it would be hard to find a better option out there that would suit our needs.

1 2 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 415 Next