Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Breakthrough To Entrepreneur, LLC

This app is great! I use it on all my stores and recommend it to all my clients. I collected so many emails using this app and even got so many sales.

PalmNUTZ

I've been using this app for a little while now ... can't say it really has helped me grow or save abandoned carts so far, but that is more to do with my attendance to the app rather than the app itself. I tried Klavio to compare, and I have to say ... Privy is a lot easier to use... very happy so far.

COMPAGNON DE VIE

Not bad so far just hope we could use integration direct with Facebook instead of connecting another app.

ISHA BOUTIQUE

love it thank you for graet app

Mon Luminaire Français

incroyable je recommande à 20 000 % grâce à cela j'ai pu personnaliser mon site avec un pop-up magnifique

eyemasks

I used this app on my store, it's excellent! would recommend it to friends! So helpful and useful , hope my shop will have good sales! www.alleyemasks.com

Step Up Tiger

The best off! Try it, worth a lot if you have a big ecommerce store. Thank You Privy team. I hope you all the best chances in sales.

mvobyrich

I decided to play around with this app as I practice what I want before my launch. And I do highly recommend this to anyone who's launching or has a site.

WonderPluss

I use this app to help with pop ups. This is a great app and I highly recommend people to use it. You'll be missing out if you don't

FIRSTEC

This app helped me so much with increasing the selling of my products, i used it for coupon codes!!!