Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

mommenti

Almost perfect.
Much more easy to use then other big email apps.
intuitive.
Can improve the UX a but.

GenZ Tailoreds

pretty cool, but wish I could send out personal emails or get to select certain contacts for certain emails.

Power Skin Solutions

Was very confused regarding the syncing of contacts when I first started using but help team has helped me through it and I'm excited by what's possible with this app.

Gaelle Cosmetics

Customer service is not good. I have had an issue now for more than a month. Send numerous email and issue still not fixed. We are working on switching out this app.

Off Beach CHANDLERY

I want to like this app, but it's overwhelming in just finding out how to work the editor for customizing. It would be nice if they directed me to relevant tutorials so I don't have to watch endless youtube videos that still don't answer my qustions.

mysightwords.us

Love this app! What we love even better is the support received from staff when inquiring about issues. Customer rep David Quitian is awesome! We have learned a lot from him via his insight and suggestions. Privy responds to inquiries in a timely manner and provides resolutions.

Cedar Fort Publishing & Media

This app has not only raised our revenue, but the Privy team has been nothing but helpful and supportive. A must-have app for marketing!

ouimissy.nz

I am a small business owner and have just started using this App. The customer service support is excellent, especially Uri and I cant rant about his services. The app is easy to use when you get hang of it. Highly recommend this App and have faith in their customer support team.
Thank you.

Kissbel

Todavía estoy en un periodo inicial pero ya veo que no me he equivocado al elegir Privy. Tiene una interfaz sencilla de usar y con una campaña creada y un boletín de email puedo imaginar que la voy a utilizar durante mucho tiempo. Muy buena App Privy.

Justine Haines

I'm not very tecky, but once I got the hang of it, I was really able to take advantage of the features. I love that all my info like font, colors and social links get saved for future campaigns, which saves a lot of time. i contacted the help support one time and they were extremely helpful. Happy to have this app(launched first ecomm store last March)