Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Danielle Gerber Freedom Jewelry

I love this app, easy to use, amazing customer service. multiple options, everything is very clear and easy to handle. thank you!

The Bundle Nest

It said free plan available but I can only use 15 days trial. I though it was just about the Privy logo for free user.

Milk Street Baby

So far so good! The results in a short amount of time have been promising and the one-on-one calls with Jen have been great. I really appreciate how friendly/flexible she has been when I've rescheduled demos and also how prompt and helpful the calls have been. Looking forward to continuing to get to know the app better.

EasyFlexibility

really great app, would highly recommend! We use it for capturing leads and then privy helps to convert these into sales.

New Plumage

This is how Shopify apps should be. Amazing technical support, excellent resources for learning, and products that works great. Privy has been, by far, our most important marketing tool for our shop https://newplumage.com . It paid for itself many times over right off the bat and does so consistently every month. Just the email signup popup with discount alone is worth the money (nearly all of our customers use it and our list is growing rapidly.) But we're now exploring all the other types of campaigns available and can't wait to learn more.
The masterclasses have been really helpful for getting up and running quickly.
Been using it for 5 months now and still haven't come up with any complaints. Thanks guys!

L&M Taylor Soccer

Daylight robbery, I signed up to pay $20 USD and on my last statement paid $70 USD. No invoice to indicated where the hell these extra charges came from. Do not use this service, in fact be careful about what's apps in general you use on Shopify, a lot of them are sketchy.

Water Butlers

Their free plan includes 5000 views per month, after a few weeks they paused my campaign saying I need to be on a paid plan because of my average users! Also, they keep bombarding you with junk mail, every day I receive some junk mail asking me to upgrade. Not worth it!

Tiki Hat Hut

I have had an excellent experience so far. Having the guides to help me through setting up my abandoned carts emails and newsletter campaign were easy and took only a few days to get used to + the support always gets back to me within 12 - 18 hours. Highly recommended!

Enrich Your Kitchen

The app is great to use, easy to use, great for pop ups and to see how many people visit your site.

Wine Nook

I like that traffic and sales, open and click rates are easy to track with Privy. There are some flaws and limitations in designing/setting up coupons but overall it's been a great addition. The abandoned card emails have recaptured some revenue for us and it's nice to see how that's working.