Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

BentosGo

So far, has been a great help. Still working through navigating everything, and have noticed some tweaks that would be great. Thanks

Homes Bracelets

knkjnjnioijoijojoijoijoijoijoijoijoijoijoijiojoijoijoijoijoijoijoijoijiojiojoijoijiojiojjjjjjnkjnnkjnkjnk

Harajuku

I can’t write anything yet because I just installed it ................................................................................

Moutawn

i was asked to rate this app, right after I downloaded it. So I don't have so much to say yet. I'm sure its good, I just didn't have the time to no for sure yet But privy seemed like they really wanted me to rate the app.

shop hey chick

Not easy to use, canva is way easier. SHould link to shopify and be able to pull products directly from it

touchGOODS

I like this app but would love to see a social follow discount, not just email. To replace the bekeeting app that shopify no longer supports.

BiNiBabies

No good on mobile screen
However I don’t have a computer and work off my mobile at all tones
So you need to sort the design aspect out

Little Dapper Dean

not a fan of the forced review will udpate if i li ke app

Limitless Effort

Its alright needs lots of work...................................................................................................................................................................

getrichrecovery.com

I am just getting started so I don't have a review yet. I am looking forward to integrating this app into my website.