Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/Exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

PARAMATMA

l'application Bug énormément, elle plante des qu'on veut ajouter du texte... c'est vraiment chiant et ça fait perdre du temps car on doit tout recommencer à chaque fois ! bof bof

January 17, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please reach out to our support team at support@privy.com and someone can give you a hand as soon as they're online.

Nayve

Privy are you joking i just worked on my newletter the feature that i paid for for over two hours and that ting just quit, the slowest shit ever regret spending money on it

January 8, 2020

Thanks for the review! If you need any help don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@privy.com or check out our help docs at help.privy.com

Susu Handbags

No response, only after I cancel it then reach out to me, enough said. Does not have good exit intent popup.

January 3, 2020

Thanks for the review! Let us know if we can be of any help at support@privy.com.

quasedeborla

NAO PERMITE QUE SE ESCREVA O EMAIL NO POP UP. NAO POSSIBILITANDO AOS CLIENTES DE SE CADASTRAREM OS SEUS EMAILS NA PAGINA.

December 18, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

RIGHTLAND

Update after my trial has run out (down to 1 star from 2 stars) see below:
- asking for reviews before having the time to use the app in a very disturbing manner

- I ran an A/B test and it wasn't showing the 2 pop ups alternatively but at the same time - so people would see both versions. Not so sophisticated IMHO

- the costs are calculated according to page views measured by Privy(?). I think this is one of the most untrustworthy pricing methods I've come across - basically I am being charged by a 3rd party company if I visit my own store or try drive traffic from sources where I don't know the quality yet. In fact it would be very easy for them to drive traffic themselves.

- how the ROI they brag with is calculated is a secret and I don't like secrets when you want to sell me something. Basically I don't trust you - remember we're all sales people on Shopify so don't try trick me.

- overall I believe an overrated / overpriced app.

December 13, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

Garmendia Clothing

You cannot customize your theme because it opens and crashes your browser. Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

December 13, 2019

Zen Kitty Treasures

PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING PRIVY

I would love to give this app a higher rating. The app itself works well. So kudos to the developers. It has done what I wanted.

My issue is CUSTOMER SERVICE. I run 4 shopify stores, 3 of which were using Privy. On BLACK FRIDAY, 2 out of our 3 stores were shut down WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.

We only received a message saying

"You've hit your monthly traffic limit.
We're reaching out to let you know you've reached your 5,000 pageview limit for this month.*

This means that all of your campaigns have been paused, and are no longer collecting email addresses or driving sales for your online store.

Your pageview counter will reset at the beginning of the next calendar month. To ensure your campaigns stay active going forward, click this link to upgrade your account."

This was the only email from them which went into my "other" or unfocused email. No warning beforehand.

I received an email from them on November 23, 2019 that tells me my campaign results which states only 2 signups, no redemptions. No mention that I was anywhere close to the 5000 page threshold. (Here is another opportunity for Privy to let customers know that they are approaching their limits.)

Please let me state that I don't have an issue paying for a product that works. My issues are that when I questioned the calculations on a brand new store, they dismissed me and gave me only a pat answer that we calculate differently. This answer was given to me 3 times each time I reached out. I asked for someone to contact me to discuss what had happened and I heard from no one.

I also take issue with that fact that we were shut down without notification on one of the busiest sales days of the year.

Here is what Privy told us we had:
Store 1 (which has 200-300 visitors per day) - 5300 page views
Store 2 (0-15 visitors per day) - 5200 page views

Please note that this is buried under the setting tab.

Store 2 campaign window (by Privy) 439 views on the ONLY campaign running. Not sure how that extrapolates to 5200 page views.

Google analytics said store 2 only had 1800 page views for the entire month. (not unique page views) so that is a 300% markup. Privy was not running for that entire month on Store 2. I can understand differences from Google analytics but not that substantial. Google analytics also is not using their numbers to get payment from me.

I have made some suggestions to hopefully help other people that I hope that Privy takes into account:

• I would suggest that you provide a meter on the front page (not buried under settings) that tell people how many page views that they have had. Show a progress bar to let them know if they are getting close. That way when they are going in to set up or adjust campaigns they will see it.
• I would also suggest from a customer service perspective, send out warning emails at perhaps an 80% threshold to customers when they are getting close so that they don’t get shut down during a major sales day.
• Alternatively or preferably in addition to the above email, have a pop up on Shopify that warns people. (Your shut down email went into my “unfocused” and on a busy day operating a store, that message would possibly go unnoticed. )

I would also ask that on the busiest sales day of the year that you NOT shut down customers without warning. We didn't notice right away and we were spending a significant amount of money on Facebook, Instagram and Google advertising in order to get sales and to build our email lists. Our advertisements said, "sign up to get a discount" We lost sales because the signup option was not there for them.

This was not a good experience for us and we are actively looking for another app that will replace this.

I will reiterate that the app itself works well. I will also reiterate that I don't mind and do pay for apps to help build our stores. It is the CUSTOMER SERVICE that was the issue. I am writing this review so that others will not get caught the way that we did and lose sales because Privy "pauses" your campaigns on your busiest sales day and holds you hostage until you pay. And when questioned on their analytics, they did not answer in any way that would make sense for Store 2.

Please be aware of this before using.

December 9, 2019

Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to give us your feedback.

We empathize with your situation, and we truly appreciate your suggestions for improved notifications such as an in-dashboard a progress bar and an 80% threshold email.

We do send email notifications to account owners who need to purchase or increase their plan seven days ahead of time, and then every week until an action is taken. We never want to provide our customers with false or misleading information, and it is certainly not our intention to limit our merchants on their busiest day of the year.

We are sorry you did not receive the best possible customer experience. Our responses to you could have been more clear, and we apologize that they were not.

If it would be at all helpful, we’d love the opportunity to walk through the metrics for all three stores with you, particularly the second store you referenced. Our manager of Support will reach out to you directly, so please keep your eye out for an email from us.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and your perspective, and thank you again for taking the time to reach out. We will use this opportunity to provide internal feedback based on your suggestions.

The Privy Team.

B.Karma

The privy app is very slow and difficult to use with a lot of technical difficult. Changing the written template is a pain.

Wine is Water

It's weird that they ask you to review the app before you even use it?! hence the low star..........

November 29, 2019

Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies

They do not stand behind their support. I emailed them for support on an issue I was having and when I followed their supports direction I ended up sending an email to 5-6x the number of customers I wanted to. When I asked to not be billed for their mistake, they refuse to do so. Many people would consider this fraud as they can give you the wrong directions to intentionally increase their billing for your account. They charge by page views and not a flat fee so this leaves all kinds of room for intentional abuse of support. If your money is not important to your business, they are the right choice for you. They will not correct their mistakes and will even bill you for them with a smile and tell you to go ahead and file a claim with your bank if you do not agree. Worse customer service I've ever had.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34