Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

BridalSparkles

Launched a site 1 month ago - not advertised fully - slapped with 35000 impressions. The manager will not accept their system at fault, I know best attitude. Will not agree Google Webmasters data either. Beyond disbelief.

Software Mart Australia

rubbish. burn out second time and installed again due to it's installation number. paid full amount. send email and receive no reply about how to get most out of it but nothing replied back.

DoctorDrony

You say free plan available, but after I finished customization you requested payment to proceed, and no free plan available..
Please be honest beforehand

Hoodie To Go

Dowloaded it for the free plan because my store is small and does not need much features yet. And there is no free plan in sight.

Softlens Queen

Last month I uninstalled privy because of several reasons, and today, I want to re-installed, but I'm shocked because privy will charge me for $140/months Last month I only paid for $20/month via Shopify. Their price increase so significantly and does not make sense.

Galen Leather

Beware : We have been using it for two years. It was a great app and one day they reached us for an unpaid invoice. Then cancelled our account, now they asking 350$ monthly fees for the new plan, which was 24$ before. It is a good app if you have 1-2 K page views. Otherwise beware.

Sugar Sugar Wax

AWFUL. BEWARE. If you have a email list that was collected by any other source other than Privy they won't approve it for use. Out of all the email platforms out there this is the only one that does this. We had a list of over 4000+ and they won't let us it even though we have full rights to email our customers. STAY AWAY. To top it off, seeing that we can't use our list we wouldn't be able to use the email platform. We asked for a refund for a service we can't use. They stated and Privy has the right to cancel any account if they feel that any criminal activity is happening. This is the excuse they give us. Appalling.

JÚNEE

Did not sync with shopify email subscribers properly. Also had bad experience with their customer service "specialist" Nicole Bulman

Ohh My Dealz

App was uninstalled and not used for 6 months but they continued to bill us. Any charges that occurred before today's date would not be eligible for a refund. As outlined in our Billing and Refund Policy: 1. A transaction is refund-eligible for 14 days with the review period starting on the initial charge date. 2. Privy is not automatically canceled if the account isn't being used or is uninstalled from your website/storefront. If Privy no longer meets your business' needs, please cancel the desired individual subscription or close the account entirely to avoid additional charges. Lastly, as outlined in our Cancellation Policy, which all users agree to when creating a Privy account (in this case, the date of agreement was October 25th 2019), the following is outlined: It is important to note that each of these subscriptions must be managed separately and are not automatically canceled if you uninstall the application. In particular: Downgrading the Convert Plan, Email, or Text subscription does not automatically cancel or downgrade your other subscriptions.
Downgrading or canceling your connected e-commerce store (e.g., Shopify) does not automatically cancel your Privy subscription.
Uninstalling or removing Privy from your store does not automatically cancel your subscription.

Venice Design

Imagine getting targetted ads from this company only to have them not let you log in via Shopify. I wish I could use it but this is terrible

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39