Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Blue Skies 83 Closet Boutique

The app is very easy to work with. The biggest pain for me is having to wait days before my imported contact list is available for mailing. Plus unless you upgrade you can't even send any emails. I like the layout and how simple it is to use, but the delays and inability to even send a few emails on the free plan makes them lose a star.

Owl Century

It's ok so far, need to see how it works with my customers in the meantime, and how it helps me. Once I know and understand more, I'll add that last star.

Binsky's Sweets & Eats

The email options Privy offers are great! The text marketing product is a definite no!
We tried it for over a month. Our customer texts were sent after flash sales and offers were over, the text interface set up leaves a great deal to be desired....they offer no graphics or text options that pop for clients to take notice, like other marketing text services. Privy did refund our fee and was very nice to listen to the issues we experienced.

Sew Press'd Hair Co

its easy to navigate through. i was able to make money instantly off of the pop up and follow up emails

CL Equestrian Apparel

Really good app, definitely getting me more conversions than other apps of its kind. A little bit pricey for a smaller business. I don't like that the newsletters are billed per send, since open rates are only 40%.

mommenti

Almost perfect.
Much more easy to use then other big email apps.
intuitive.
Can improve the UX a but.

Power Skin Solutions

Was very confused regarding the syncing of contacts when I first started using but help team has helped me through it and I'm excited by what's possible with this app.

Kissbel

Todavía estoy en un periodo inicial pero ya veo que no me he equivocado al elegir Privy. Tiene una interfaz sencilla de usar y con una campaña creada y un boletín de email puedo imaginar que la voy a utilizar durante mucho tiempo. Muy buena App Privy.

Cloud Tree Furniture

Easy to use, does what is says.... and has added $$ and customers. Definitely recommend as an up to date, drag and drop app.

Knick Knack Toy Shack

So far so good! I am hoping there are some additional features they will add, but the app works well especially at collecting emails.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 415 416