Recenze (24 886)

Celkové hodnocení
4,6
Počty podle úrovně hodnocení
21. listopad 2016

haven't used yet and already asking for a review?

Lash It
5. červenec 2019

This app was great as a free app. Suddenly charging based on website views rather than a subscriber list means my costs have gone up 140%. Other companies charge less than half of this.

Pretty Little Pieces
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
29. červenec 2017

i have no clue how this app will perform.
Cannot give a 5 star review until i use it!

Why this pressure???

Plush Paws Products
Datum úprav: 24. leden 2020

Was happy with the service UNTIL they decided to pause my free plan campaign I had set up saying that my search volume was getting too high. So they advertise the next paid plan is required when you receive over 5,000 visitors/month. That's fair but I am currently at 2,500/month. VERY VERY shady practice if they falsely advertise plan limits like this. If not resolved you will lose my site.

**Updated** You guys are asking me to reach out? I already tried to schedule a call with you guys this morning and nobody called me back from your "support" team after I scheduled a time to talk. What a joke and a waste of my time.

LiveWireBikes
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
Vývojář Privy Operations odpověděl 24. leden 2020

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry you were disappointed by our recent price change. We believe our new pricing puts us more in line with the needs of the market and the majority of our customers who are getting more features for a better value. If you're an existing customer and your price was negatively impacted by this change, we'd be happy to work with you! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com and we'll put you in touch with the right people.

8. duben 2017

Haven't used Privy at all yet so nothing to review

Lemon Jewellery
Austrálie
Datum úprav: 7. listopad 2019

I USED to love this app, that is until they changed their pricing structure and added a whole bunch of functions that I don’t need. Now I’ve just received a billing notice that the FREE app I loved so much is now going to cost me $70 a month (It was not worth it at $15/month, but I already had designed several pop ups so I just paid it). And when I contacted support I was informed that because of Privy I have added xx number of subscribers and made xx number of dollars. UH, NO - because I offer a coupon and designed great pop ups I added those subscribers and because I write AWESOME newsletters I made xx number of dollars. PRIVY, there is an old saying "Pigs Get Fat, Hogs Get Slaughtered". I've now deleted the app.

Weenie Warmers
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
18. leden 2017

Jury still out ...

Augustine Caramels
Datum úprav: 10. květen 2022

Read this, Privy decided to download additional customer contacts in March 2022 which caused our pricing to triple. If this also happened to you reach out to support for them to correct your lists. This was a very bad decision privy made.

Radiocontronics
Datum úprav: 22. červen 2021

I used this app for years and it was great. Then suddenly they changed their pricing and everything stopped working. They wanted me to pay for email and sms marketing but their platform doesn't do nearly what other marketing messaging platforms do. I would not recommend them to anyone. Plenty of other apps out there

Sopris Health & Wellness
4. září 2020

It is clunky and never seems to work, emails are never sent, and customer service is lacking. I am going to look for another option.

ARM Enterprises, Inc.