Anmeldelser (24.876)

• 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
10. maj 2024

I signed up for the onboarding package, and it was well worth it! As a busy business owner, this app is very simple to use. I'm very happy!

Westcoast Saw
21. marts 2024

The support team is amazing! Always helpful. Such a blessings!

Sheek Quality Hair Company
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
23. maj 2024

Suite à un souci sur mon plan mensuel, j'ai contacté le chat, réponse super rapide et résolution du problème en 5 min. je recommande.

Macramé&Co | La décoration bohème de votre intérieur
Frankrig
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
18. juni 2024

Terrible terms and conditions and too expensive.

I subscribed for a $105 plan, it was working fine but I found similar apps are much and works the same. So I decided to unsubscribe it before they charge me for the next cycle, and they terminate everything instantly. While I had so many other subscriptions, usually they would still let you to use till the next cycle. This is the first time they terminate it instantly. I still have more than two weeks left , talked to CS, no help. They said it's in their condition, wasted my money.

Comfysocks
SAR Hongkong
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Privy Operations svarede 20. juni 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you experienced with the cancellation process.

Our intention is to provide clear and helpful service to all our customers, and it’s evident that we fell short in your case. While our policy does state that subscriptions terminate immediately upon cancellation, we understand the impact this has had on you, especially with time remaining in your billing cycle.

We’re committed to resolving this issue for you. I have personally reviewed your case and will reach out to you directly, along with our billing team, to discuss potential solutions. We aim to ensure you feel valued and fairly treated, and we will do our utmost to address your concerns and find a satisfactory resolution.

4. marts 2024

I have been very pleased with the Privy service over the last couple of years. But I especially LOVE my CSM (customer success manager). He is so helpful and is always my cheerleader.

Urban Oreganics
Mere end 6 år bruger appen
14. maj 2024

Jose was very kind in assisting us to set up our privy platform properly and we can't wait to see what it will do for our business

Tom Shoes Manufacturing cc
Sydafrika
Cirka en måned bruger appen
12. april 2024

Jose is very helpful! Totally recommend using Privy

SamSpace
2. maj 2024

Pretty terrific! There are occasionally weird bugs in the system, but Henry and the technical team are really great about communicating and fixing them as they arise. We came to Privy from Mailchimp and the occasional hiccups are MORE than worth the significant reduction in cost. Plus, the fact that we have a dedicated CSM at Privy is amazing. In the 10 years that we were with Mailchimp, I think I spoke to a living person once. Just once.

Barrister and Mann LLC
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
18. marts 2024

Privy has generated me over $30k in the last 6 months alone. Customer service is top notch. Would recommend to anyone!!

South Simcoe Machine
Mere end et år bruger appen
12. april 2024

Privy really changed my store. I used to have marketing apps in the past but none of them really leaved up to deliver what I wanted. After downloading Privy, my email subscribers went up which allow up to increase my conversion up to 12%. This app is an all in one app. You name it, everything in one. 5/5

V.I.P Digital Presence