Anmeldelser (24.884)

• 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13. marts 2024

Customer service has been very helpful in our on boarding process. I was having some issues with my list after sending out our first newsletter and they helped me resolve it quickly.

The Braided Rug Place
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
16. maj 2024

Very hard to use and make changes. took me so much time to edit everything and it also changes things by it self. I still can't believe I wasted so much time to edit simple things. If I didn't have my follow up emails setup already will remove the app right away

Survival Creation
12 dage bruger appen
Privy Operations svarede 17. maj 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We’re committed to turning this experience around for you.

Our team has reached out to offer 1:1 support to help you make any changes needed and ensure you’re not experiencing issues.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to reply to the email follow-up we’ve sent you directly.

19. marts 2024

Truly amazing customer support. Karol from Privy literally took 30 minutes to build out the perfect pop up series for our website.

HELD
5 måneder bruger appen
20. marts 2024

SCAM ALERT Check your billing statements. I've used this app for years without issue. A few months ago, I had an issue where all of a sudden my photos in my pop-ups had disappeared. I reached out and they told me I deleted them (I didn't and they were the same photos I had used for about 2 years.) They couldn't figure out why it was freezing and not allowing me to add another photo where the original went missing. I accepted a "collaborator request" so they could fix it, and they did.

What I didn't realize was that since then, both of my websites have TWO recurring charges EACH for this app: $15 and $15 on one website, and $45 and $15 on another. I've been spending $90 on this app that is supposed to cost $15 for the basic plan. I don't know how I didn't notice sooner, so that's on me, but I'm surprised Shopify is allowing them to continue to scam people by adding the app multiple times.

I've used this app for around 4 years across multiple other accounts without issue, including these two websites. All this began only a few months ago. If you've added them as a "collaborator request" to fix something, run and check your billing statements.

I have 10+ years of Shopify use under my belt and have built around 12 websites. I did NOT download this app multiple times and agree to be billed multiple times a month. I have only ever used the basic version of this for a simple email pop-up: no marketing emails, nothing else they offer.

SCAM

Kayla DeVito Art
5 måneder bruger appen
Privy Operations svarede 21. marts 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're here to help!

Our teams looked into this and see that we were able to assist you with the image issue. I can assure you that these support interactions did not lead to additional charges or newly created accounts.

To clarify, the Privy Starter plan is billed based on your mailable contacts. As your contact list grows, your pricing is subject to scale overtime.

Within Shopify, you will see your monthly Privy bill broken into two charges as you noted (base + usage), this would be the case for each Privy account that you have.

We appreciate your feedback here as our team is working on improving how we communicate this to customers moving forward.

I’ve personally reached out to you so we can work towards a better experience for your store, and I am happy to continue the conversation with you there.

27. maj 2024

I was really hopeful about this app, but why charge $30/month which includes sending emails?!?!? Sending emails should be standard and included. This app is extremely expensive.

Efuru Studio
5 dage bruger appen
Privy Operations svarede 30. maj 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We value your input and are committed to improving our service.

At Privy, we strive to provide a comprehensive suite of tools to help businesses grow, and this includes email marketing as a core component of our offerings. The $30/month plan not only covers email sending but also a wide range of features such as advanced targeting, automation, and integrations that are designed to maximize your marketing efforts.

We understand that affordability is crucial, and we’re continuously working to ensure our pricing reflects the value delivered. If you have any specific needs or questions about how to make the most of your subscription, our support team is here to help.

4. marts 2024

I have been very pleased with the Privy service over the last couple of years. But I especially LOVE my CSM (customer success manager). He is so helpful and is always my cheerleader.

Urban Oreganics
Mere end 6 år bruger appen
17. april 2024

I really appreciate Privy's support and help

Hycline
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
3. maj 2024

Great customer service. They are quick to help and get you what you need

Zenbodi Wellness
19 dage bruger appen
29. februar 2024

Amazing experience! Support were so helpful, and really kind, given I was responsible for the issue! So impressed at how quickly my issue was resolved, and the communication was top notch!

The Three Little Floofs
New Zealand
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
24. maj 2024

Great support and options!

Mia Mod