Gesamtbewertung
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. April 2024

Amazing customer service! I was having an issue with an automated email being sent and Jose was able to fix the problem almost instantly.

We have been using Privy for nearly two years and each time I run into a small hiccup it is fixed quickly and properly.

Reel Happy Co
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
9. April 2024

i have been using this app for many years and the customer service is excellent! They help with any issues i had and follow up to see if everything is working fine. I am very happy with this app and their customer service!

Blooms of Hawaii
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
15. März 2024

Highly recommend Privy! Always helpful for a 24 yr old college student still learning and a newbie to the online store. Thank you Privy and thank you Shopify for having a Privy app. LOVE LOVE LOVE-Jose was so helpful stayed with me for almost an hour and answered and stayed with all of my questions. It's been a great day today-this is what the world needs today t have some kind of relationship with others (even the little ones) great way to reach out. "Do unto others what you want others to do unto you"-this is what I call-"the ALOHA".

Simply Aloha On The Go
8 monate mit der App
29. Februar 2024

Amazing experience! Support were so helpful, and really kind, given I was responsible for the issue! So impressed at how quickly my issue was resolved, and the communication was top notch!

The Three Little Floofs
Neuseeland
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
15. Februar 2024

Privy has offered a great personable experience. They have helped every step of the way in my email marketing journey and have always gotten back to me in a timely manner, which I find invaluable.

Layer Cake Shop
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
4. März 2024

I have been very pleased with the Privy service over the last couple of years. But I especially LOVE my CSM (customer success manager). He is so helpful and is always my cheerleader.

Urban Oreganics
Mehr als 6 jahre mit der App
5. Januar 2024

Henry from Privy has been phenomenal when it comes to optimising my privy account. I wasn't using a lot of the options available until our first call and Boom! things started to go up from there. There is a lot you can do with Privy and it has some great features that will help you optimise your customer contact points while being non-intrusive.

JULAHAS
Niederlande
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
13. März 2024

Customer service has been very helpful in our on boarding process. I was having some issues with my list after sending out our first newsletter and they helped me resolve it quickly.

The Braided Rug Place
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
11. Januar 2024

"Working with Henry from Privy has been exceptional in optimizing my Privy account. Before our first call, I wasn't utilizing many options, but after his guidance, things took a positive turn. Privy offers fantastic features allowing you to enhance customer interactions without being intrusive. Highly recommended!"

iAMMI
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
21. März 2024

I just had a great experience with Karol, a member of the support team, she was pro-active, really helpful and felt like she genuinely cared and wanted to help. I never write reviews, but this level of service made it a must. Thanks Karol!

BomoSwim