Gesamtbewertung
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
16. Mai 2024

Very hard to use and make changes. took me so much time to edit everything and it also changes things by it self. I still can't believe I wasted so much time to edit simple things. If I didn't have my follow up emails setup already will remove the app right away

Survival Creation
12 tage mit der App
Privy Operations hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We’re committed to turning this experience around for you.

Our team has reached out to offer 1:1 support to help you make any changes needed and ensure you’re not experiencing issues.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to reply to the email follow-up we’ve sent you directly.

17. April 2024

I really appreciate Privy's support and help

Hycline
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
20. März 2024

Amazing experience with Karol

BrilleBiksen
Dänemark
Mehr als 6 jahre mit der App
5. Januar 2024

Henry from Privy has been phenomenal when it comes to optimising my privy account. I wasn't using a lot of the options available until our first call and Boom! things started to go up from there. There is a lot you can do with Privy and it has some great features that will help you optimise your customer contact points while being non-intrusive.

JULAHAS
Niederlande
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
11. Januar 2024

"Working with Henry from Privy has been exceptional in optimizing my Privy account. Before our first call, I wasn't utilizing many options, but after his guidance, things took a positive turn. Privy offers fantastic features allowing you to enhance customer interactions without being intrusive. Highly recommended!"

iAMMI
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
3. Mai 2024

Great customer service. They are quick to help and get you what you need

Zenbodi Wellness
19 tage mit der App
19. März 2024

Beginning my experience with Privy presented some initial challenges. Additionally, the quality of the live chat support left much to be desired, costing me an excessive amount of time in search of answers. That said, the appointment of Henry as my dedicated specialist marked a significant turning point. With his extensive expertise, Henry contributed greatly to a better user experience. The application operates reliably overall but I believe there is considerable scope for enhancement.

13 Moons
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Privy Operations hat geantwortet 21. März 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Privy. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as we continuously strive to improve our services.

We have reviewed the chat conversation you had with Privy support and agree that there is additional work we can do with this agent to provide better clarity and timely support for our merchants.

30. April 2024

I was assisted twice today by two very helpful individuals at Privy thru their chat. Super impressed with the service!

Snafu Cards
13 tage mit der App
9. März 2024

Carley is the absolutely BEST Privy support manager I ever worked with. She is on top of her game and is willing to get in the "weeds" to solve problems. She is truly an asset to Privy.

Delilah Home
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
23. Mai 2024

Suite à un souci sur mon plan mensuel, j'ai contacté le chat, réponse super rapide et résolution du problème en 5 min. je recommande.

Macramé&Co | La décoration bohème de votre intérieur