Rezensionen (24.874)

• 5 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. November 2017

Love the easy configuration and campaign options

Fitstarmx
Mexiko
25. Dezember 2017

Pretty easy to use interface. Seems like the best email marketing app on shopify Thanks

Impakted
1. März 2017

Privy has been an awesome switch to getting email sign-ups for my customers. Shopify has been or may still be crawled with SO many bots signing people up without their permission to use their email addresses. It was so annoying to have to go in and delete a ton of obvious spam/bot email sign ups every day! Since using Privy, it has been a beautiful addition to my store with a lovely confetti surprise after they've signed up! I didn't even know that was on there until I did an email sign-up test on my site (you have the choice to disable the confetti). I've just been using the FREE version and it's been great and would recommend this app for any store that is having issues with bots/spammers doing fake email sign-ups for your store! Thanks Privy!!

Adorefeli
4. Juni 2017

All good :). Never had problem with this program.

Mykeychainstore
Polen
15. März 2018

Easy to set up :-) with good options with the free version.

Kukachoo
Australien
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
13. Juli 2018

Love the app so far! The free does a lot...

Weliketoparty
Niederlande
4. Januar 2017

Very easy to use and give you flexibility and different options to design your pop up

Osadia Store
Kanada
9. Februar 2018

good applications, gets things done fast

Plasmalighter
Kanada
6. März 2017

you block images if I don't subscribe. I am actually not so happy with how it works now I have loaded it to my website. I took it on the recommendation of a shopify consultant but I am looking for something else more user friendly.

Babylemonadestore
Australien
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
20. Juni 2017

Great app to extend our customer email data base

Breedwell