Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 75% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 17% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
5 de enero de 2024

Henry from Privy has been phenomenal when it comes to optimising my privy account. I wasn't using a lot of the options available until our first call and Boom! things started to go up from there. There is a lot you can do with Privy and it has some great features that will help you optimise your customer contact points while being non-intrusive.

JULAHAS
Países Bajos
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
11 de enero de 2024

"Working with Henry from Privy has been exceptional in optimizing my Privy account. Before our first call, I wasn't utilizing many options, but after his guidance, things took a positive turn. Privy offers fantastic features allowing you to enhance customer interactions without being intrusive. Highly recommended!"

iAMMI
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
2 de febrero de 2024

My experience is ALWAYS AMAZING especially with Jose :) He is always very helpful and and more than eager to assist me in my problem solving! Keep up the great work!

Red Rouge LLC
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
3 de enero de 2024

Privy has been a fantastic benefit to our business in systemising and automating a large portion of our email marketing. Whenever I need help my account manager Carley is always able to assist me in a quick manner. We will be continuing with privy throughout the coming year and look forward to driving more sales to our business!

Relish Gourmet
11 meses usando la aplicación
7 de noviembre de 2023

The more I stick with the app, the more I find new ways to use it. So many features, I feel like I discover something new all the time. I now have several automated email series working at once. And the data provided by Privy let's me know if I'm on the right track. Recently set up a few landing pages for my FB ads, quick and easy.
Super easy to copy and edit last week's Friday Flash Sale email, and Privy identifies engaged subscribers to send them to.
Projects can be as simple or complex as you wish. Highly recommend.

GEORGE SUPPLY CO
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
14 de noviembre de 2023

I love the app, it's easy to use and every campaign I recive sales from it.

The Floral Fixx
Canadá
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
22 de noviembre de 2023

love it! best customer service ever, test out a few email SMS app, by far this is still the best.

RaveBeetle
2 meses usando la aplicación
20 de octubre de 2023

"Office Hours" was very productive! It is so much more efficient talking with a person one on one. Dan gave me great advice and followed up with an email with all of the notes from our meeting. This was incredibly helpful as I referred to the notes to implement a few social media improvements and automations. Thank you!

Millieloveslily.com
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
4 de octubre de 2023

Easy to set up, great customer support, and enough features to support a modern business. I especially like the built-in conditionals offering fine-grain control over where the popups get displayed throughout our site. A+

Moka Origins