Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Gratis abonnement beschikbaar. Gratis proefperiode van 15 dagen. Er kunnen extra kosten van toepassing zijn.
Beoordeling (4,6)
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1172 recensies
3 november 2022

easy to use so far the customer service is exceptional, lets review after the trial again, send me a promo please

Momi Ishq
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
5 mei 2022

the dashboard functionality is so poor. I have to click at least 3 times on each button to reach where i want to. Limited features. Limited integrations with shopify. Limited flexibility in designing. Switching back to klaviyo would be a better option for sure.

MiGuard
App gebruikt gedurende 3 maanden
2 april 2022

The more I try and use it the more features I find either don't works or don't work as perhaps Privy suggest, shame, it used to be a great company but they seem to be focusing on new products although I rarely see them rather than fixing all the glitches in the basic system. I still have an unresolved issue

Vincent and Barn
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende Bijna 4 jaar
20 december 2021

still, early days yet..so far so good but I think the template options are not enough. There are quite a lot out there.

Banele Coffee
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een jaar
17 december 2021

It's an okay app. The $15 is a bit steep to justify for the features it offers for that price. The emails were cumbersome to say the least. This is on my list to delete now that the heavy holiday traffic season is over because the value just isn't there for me.

fitformorestore
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een jaar
14 december 2021

The app is okay but for me to be paying $15 dollars is a bit extreme. Sometimes emails aren't going out when it should be and it sucks.

Bows 2 Fros
App gebruikt gedurende 2 maanden
30 november 2021

Pretty good APP although I have had a few problems with the pop up that cannot be resolved. I feel it is overpriced for what I am getting.

Love Nelli
Australië
App gebruikt gedurende 9 maanden
4 november 2021

Decent pop-up app but the email client isn't great... We tried using it and it failed enough times that we leaned back into MailChimp. We have run that integration with MailChimp and lets see if that works...

Out&Back Outdoor
App gebruikt gedurende 24 dagen
31 oktober 2021

It was good until I kept getting an error after trying to add my subscribers to my contacts list. Very annoying! I hope this gets fixed ASAP!

Luna Art Online
App gebruikt gedurende 12 dagen
1 september 2021

No "Free Plan" available. It is actually just a free trial. It is easy to use though. I have deleted it as i cannot justify the price at the moment

Evening Appeal