Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Gratis abonnement beschikbaar. Gratis proefperiode van 15 dagen. Er kunnen extra kosten van toepassing zijn.
Beoordeling (4,6)
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18744 recensies
3 februari 2023

Today I spent 4 1/2 hours with Joe figuring out a way to address our unique needs in a way that also created a great experience for our customers. Joe was nothing short of outstanding in his efforts to find solutions and implement those solutions. Rather than telling me what we needed and then sending me a link to a help page to figure it out myself, Joe rolled up his sleeves and we created it together, and then tested it together. He was patient with me as I navigated thru the set up and testing stage before going live. I've worked with other Privy support people, who are all very pleasant, but none of them stuck with me the way Joe did to see everything through. Top drawer!

Efilters.net
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan 2 jaar
3 februari 2023

Andrew is a fantastic person for information on this app. He responded to my email when I had questions about the Wheel spin to win. When I needed help, and got everything up and running quickly.

Lisa Marie Pro Artist
App gebruikt gedurende 3 maanden
17 januari 2023

great support once has problems. Wonderful function for trackfing more activities of customers. Thanks

Medicgrow
App gebruikt gedurende 5 maanden
16 januari 2023

Privy is my go-to!

It is the most user-friendly experience for first-timers and the staff is always very helpful when it comes to creating/updating anything. I always have a pleasant time when reaching out to staff at Privy for help. Definitely worth the price when you sign up for paid services.

Lapcos Wholesale
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
5 januari 2023

Besides the helpful Privy sales tools, the customer support provided by Karol was top notch. She helped me every step of the way to fine tune the Privy integration to suit my needs. BIG Thank You to her and the Privy team!

Dogzilla Boutique
App gebruikt gedurende 5 maanden
4 januari 2023

Great app & even better support.
Jenny helped me with setting up campaigns & running email marketing and she was very knowledgeable and helpful in her job.
I am so happy with her support & the way the app works.

MUSCLE SOLUTION
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan 3 jaar
19 december 2022

Absolutely amazing i use the spintowin and free shipping bar and they are absolutely amazing helps alot with customer email collection

Mission Grip
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een maand
19 december 2022

TRULY the best Newsletter App!
I tried 4 other free or cheap Apps before, but I was very frustrated and thats why I downloaded this App and it is 100% worth the money!
Joe was an awesome help when I needed him and I set up my first email within minutes!
Happy to found it!

The Unlimited Box
Mexico
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 3 uur
12 december 2022

I would highly recommend this Privy app to anybody because the onboarding session that I had was by far the greatest experience. Mel did an awesome job explaining and simplifying how Pop Ups, Emails, & SMS work. Mel made it so easy to understand for someone like me with zero experience, I had fun and really enjoyed every minute of my onboarding experience. Thanks, Mel for all your help!

Sym's Boutique Clothing
App gebruikt gedurende 30 dagen
2 december 2022

I looked at several email/SMS apps and decided to go with Privy and I am certainly glad I did. The app is easy to use and has so many features. I chose the plan that came with onboarding and that has been fantastic! Jenny, my onboarding coach, has been proactive, helpful, and supportive. It is totally worth the monthly subscription price.

GiftsWithFeels