Avaliações (24.874)

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 75% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 17% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
25 de julho de 2017

I probably need to learn more about this app - have been frustrated customizing the look of content for campaigns. I'm only reviewing now because I get prompted every time to review, even though I'm still figuring it out!

Manoir
Aproximadamente 7 anos usando o app
25 de agosto de 2018

cool app, but causes pages to load much slower.

Birminghamjewelry
Quase 7 anos usando o app
5 de dezembro de 2016

A little tough to figure out, but very easy once you get the hang of it. A bit frustrating when campaign updates take a long time to load.

Nevskys
Quase 7 anos usando o app
12 de março de 2018

It would be five stars but they do not take your crucial input.

Privy is a great platform, yet, the mobile component, which is used by over 70% of our visitors has a defect when applying the static sign-up button. It is intrusive and covers both, the check-out button on the bottom as well as the Menu bar when applied on the top.

Not very smart.

It is a mild code effort to change.

Goacosmetics
Data de edição: 27 de junho de 2017

absolutely love privy, it gives us an update every time a customer signs up and the exit intent pop up has been successful too. Really great that it works with our e-mail campaign apps like Mailchimp and Klaviyo.

Twothree
Reino Unido
20 de março de 2017

just trying it out but so far it's very easy to use and adjust according to your brand style guide.

Raw Wild 2
6 de janeiro de 2018

Good app, and great design interface. There does seem to be some small code bugs. We got a weird element our on site, along with pop-up issues with recaptca from time to time.

Claimclothing
Aproximadamente 6 anos usando o app
31 de julho de 2017

Still in the beginning.... Doesn't seems so simple and intuitive as I thought.

Meaningful Jewelry
Quase 6 anos usando o app
21 de maio de 2017

Have had the app installed for 5 minutes would love to give a review after I have actually used the app.

Devoted Jewelry