Avaliações (24.886)

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 75% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 17% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de março de 2024

Beginning my experience with Privy presented some initial challenges. Additionally, the quality of the live chat support left much to be desired, costing me an excessive amount of time in search of answers. That said, the appointment of Henry as my dedicated specialist marked a significant turning point. With his extensive expertise, Henry contributed greatly to a better user experience. The application operates reliably overall but I believe there is considerable scope for enhancement.

13 Moons
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Privy Operations deixou uma resposta 21 de março de 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Privy. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as we continuously strive to improve our services.

We have reviewed the chat conversation you had with Privy support and agree that there is additional work we can do with this agent to provide better clarity and timely support for our merchants.

31 de julho de 2023

Fantastic text marketing app. Using them as my main texting app in conjunction with my email marketing apps has seen tremendous success for my business. Their customer support was also great and they held my hand along the set up process and quickly answered any questions I had.

Clarks House Cleaning
28 dias usando o app
9 de maio de 2016

Awesome app. already got some subscriptions after 1 day

Blackvapour
África do Sul
Aproximadamente 8 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 28 de setembro de 2016

I love the fresh modern look of Privy. I've tried other apps but this is the easiest to use, the cheapest (it's free!!) and by far the best looking. Highly recommended.

Aloha Tuners
Aproximadamente 8 anos usando o app
25 de fevereiro de 2016

Not a bad little add on to the site, disable emails though they always seem to be sending something.

Hyper Fitness
Canadá
Quase 8 anos usando o app
26 de outubro de 2016

Just using the simplest option to add to mailing list has made email acquisition so easy. About to up the game with a giveaway. Should produce even greater results.

Chirocept
12 de outubro de 2016

Easy to use app. Curious, if an email has already been provided (on a previous visit), is there a way to recognize that user and not have the pop-up window reappear?

Ad Hoc Home
8 de outubro de 2016

Fantastic app - much better than the base popups my Shopify theme offers! :)

Oddcroft
Índia
Data de edição: 1 de dezembro de 2018

Love Privy. I use privy to tell my customers that they can have free shipping, I just wish there was a free option to remove targeting mobile devices as it looks like a horrible experience for users. Check out https://www.smartmerino.co.nz to see what I mean. You can also find the best New Zealand made 100% merino clothing on sale including mens & womens base layer thermals & more.

Smart Merino
Nova Zelândia
Quase 7 anos usando o app
3 de março de 2017

great app for shopify, I would recommend this application for new websites.

Black Bear Engraving