Avaliações (24.886)

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 75% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 17% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
12 de julho de 2024

Henry has a professional attitude and the service that Privy provides is excellent. Henry is knowledgeable, ready to work, and flexible. What more can you ask for as a customer? Thanks Privy!

Tire Supply Network
Aproximadamente 6 anos usando o app
8 de julho de 2024

Great customers service, fast, communication is great! App is also very good!

Be Better Fam
Canadá
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
27 de maio de 2024

Jose was amazing. Best customer service I’ve ever ever had.! On another note, please improve your user interface with mobile. I could barely send an email through that.

Bobby Schandra
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
28 de maio de 2024

Functional and easy to use, and my favorite is that customer support is very responsive. Very helpful! Jose was able to fix my issue quickly and correspond nicely via Live Chat.

Peaches&Crème K-Beauty and Skincare
Malta
Quase 4 anos usando o app
27 de junho de 2024

Hey there!

I really love how strict Privy is with their email policies, ensuring that the recipients are genuine and engaged. The customer support is also outstanding—special thanks to Uri from the team for his swift and helpful responses.

QelviQ
Quase 2 anos usando o app
27 de maio de 2024

Jose @ Privy actioned my enquiry and sorted out the issue in a very quick and professional manner.
Jose made it very easy and I am very satisfied with the communication.

Thank you again for your help.

The Spotty Rose
Austrália
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
22 de maio de 2024

Great support team and the product has top-notch. Been using for over 3 years and helped build the d2c brand nicely.

pocketsocks.com
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
19 de junho de 2024

I recommend this app in all areas. It has helped me a lot. If there is ever an issue, it’s a breeze to fix. I love it here! Thank you to my last rep Karol C that helped me so much! The best!

Shop Shaporia Savage
Quase 2 anos usando o app
1 de maio de 2024

Our company has used several email providers over the years. We have been with Privy for just over a year now and absolutely love it. The customer service is wonderful. They were very helpful in getting us set up, and with every step along the way since then. They are fast to respond, whether in live chat, email or with our customer service rep. They do a great job of educating and giving us ideas. The automations have been a game changer for us. We love being able to search campaigns. Highly recommend.

StudioR12 Stencils
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
10 de maio de 2024

Privy is the best email & sms plug-in for your Shopify. They have everything you need and online assistance that is super responsive. Shoutout to Jose for helping me out with fixing my problem with my emails going straight to spam mail!!!

The County Project