Avaliações (24.886)

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 75% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 17% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
27 de junho de 2024

Hey there!

I really love how strict Privy is with their email policies, ensuring that the recipients are genuine and engaged. The customer support is also outstanding—special thanks to Uri from the team for his swift and helpful responses.

QelviQ
Quase 2 anos usando o app
22 de maio de 2024

Great support team and the product has top-notch. Been using for over 3 years and helped build the d2c brand nicely.

pocketsocks.com
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
8 de julho de 2024

Great customers service, fast, communication is great! App is also very good!

Be Better Fam
Canadá
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
2 de maio de 2024

Henry @ Privy is highly responsive and has gotten us out of some crucial situations. He's been absolutely amazing to work with and Privy's many different integrations have helped us dig deeper into our business. The app itself is simple to use and the support we get from the Privy team is amazing!

Patagonia Worn Wear
9 meses usando o app
9 de abril de 2024

i have been using this app for many years and the customer service is excellent! They help with any issues i had and follow up to see if everything is working fine. I am very happy with this app and their customer service!

Blooms of Hawaii
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
30 de abril de 2024

Jose was very helpful and answered every question quickly and completely. I appreciate all the help that was given to support my business.

The Fun Findz Store
6 meses usando o app
2 de maio de 2024

Pretty terrific! There are occasionally weird bugs in the system, but Henry and the technical team are really great about communicating and fixing them as they arise. We came to Privy from Mailchimp and the occasional hiccups are MORE than worth the significant reduction in cost. Plus, the fact that we have a dedicated CSM at Privy is amazing. In the 10 years that we were with Mailchimp, I think I spoke to a living person once. Just once.

Barrister and Mann LLC
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
12 de abril de 2024

Privy really changed my store. I used to have marketing apps in the past but none of them really leaved up to deliver what I wanted. After downloading Privy, my email subscribers went up which allow up to increase my conversion up to 12%. This app is an all in one app. You name it, everything in one. 5/5

V.I.P Digital Presence
3 meses usando o app
10 de julho de 2024

Jose is so quick and connected the technical team to find a fix. Bravo for how fast your support staff and technical teams fix issues :)

White Cross E-Store
Canadá
5 meses usando o app
14 de maio de 2024

Jose was very kind in assisting us to set up our privy platform properly and we can't wait to see what it will do for our business

Tom Shoes Manufacturing cc