Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS , 24 827 recensioner

• 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 maj 2023

As a Small Business Owner, I was thrilled to find Privy in 2021 to help take my business to the next level.

Before I found Privy, I was relying heavily on social media posts, Ads, and word of mouth to drive site traffic and purchases. While that worked for a bit, it only worked as long as the social media algorithms didn't change because every time it changed, I was spending all of my time and energy trying to figure out how to adapt my social media strategy which kept me away from focusing on growing my business.

Privy's platform helped me convert site visitors and social media followers into mailable and textable contacts, allowing me to get my content and products out to as many customers and potential customers as possible via email and SMS. This is where my business started to take off - I increased my sales attributed to email and SMS marketing by 300% since I implemented Privy!

Give Privy a try - they have competitive pricing, a great support team, it's easy to set up and use and they are adding new features to their platform regularly!

Cottontail Bow & Co.
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
7 augusti 2023

absolutely satisfied with the customer service. Shout out to Emily Milla - the one who has helped me, Emily reply me, clear out my concerns, give me clear answer in a acceptable amount of time (pretty fast tbh). The app is also really easy to use, just mess around with the email and the coupon code, you will find understand the app in like a morning, but if you don't want to figure out yourself, just an email and they will help you. The free plan they have allow you to test out, mess around, get used to the app, therefore it's free plan i think is beginner friendly. I recommend it!

BeeaWhale
Vietnam
3 månader användning av appen
2 september 2023

Support is super quick and helpful! App is easy to use and helps create very effective email campaigns.

Room Reign
2 månader användning av appen
24 augusti 2023

Very quick support and descent features set. Now I'm going to test their dev team with new requests.

Cheer Me Up!
Kanada
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
24 juni 2023

WE LOVE PRIVY!! We were using another email platform but also used privy for our pop ups. After speaking with a few of their representatives, we decided to move all business over to privy and i'm so glad we did! Their customer service is unmatched (SHOUTOUT TO CARLEY AND HENRY) and my inquiries are ALWAYS met with so much help and offers to jump on a call. YOU NEED THIS APP

Truly Lifestyle Brand Inc.
Kanada
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
15 augusti 2023

I like Privy because I'm not very tech savy nor do I have a business or marketing background. Privy has helped me market and brand my business. My meetings with Privy support are great - they've been very informative and helpful. I would recommend Privy especially for a small business that would like to put a lot of their email marketing on auto-pilot.

Easy Piecy Quilts
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
15 februari 2024

Privy has offered a great personable experience. They have helped every step of the way in my email marketing journey and have always gotten back to me in a timely manner, which I find invaluable.

Layer Cake Shop
11 april 2023

I FRIGGIN LOVE Privy! i would shout it from the ROOFTOPS.
We were using Hubspot before, and st $1300 a MONTH it was a NO for our small business. I found Privy on Tiktok, and havent looked back since. Its easy, affordable, SCALABLE, and I love that you get ongoing customer support meetings as often as you need with your account manager. That just doesnt happen very often nowadays. It makes me feel valued as a customer and not a number on a spreadsheet. Anytime ive been in a pinch, i hear back from my account manager pretty quickly. Never had any huge bugs, the updates are almost always features i need/use, and recently they promoted our brand on THEIR blog. Hubspot could never. You wont look back. XOXOX- The Bryght Team

bryght
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
27 juni 2023

The BEST Customer Support of any app in Shopify!

I have been using Shopify for almost a decade, and throughout that time, I have never encountered a company so dedicated to ensuring the success of its users! Henry has been a lifesaver for our business, I cannot thank you enough! This app has everything you need to grow your business & more! Thank you Privy! xo

LAVIYE
Storbritannien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
21 februari 2024

Henry @ Privy is exceptional and is extremely supportive. I've experienced a few instances where I ran into a roadblock during our company's migration from our legacy platform to Shopify, to which Henry helped solved in the nick of time. The service itself is easy to implement and data tracking is easy pull.

On, Inc