Recensioner (24 886)

• 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 juli 2024

Henry has a professional attitude and the service that Privy provides is excellent. Henry is knowledgeable, ready to work, and flexible. What more can you ask for as a customer? Thanks Privy!

Tire Supply Network
Ungefär 6 år användning av appen
8 juli 2024

Great customers service, fast, communication is great! App is also very good!

Be Better Fam
Kanada
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
27 maj 2024

Jose was amazing. Best customer service I’ve ever ever had.! On another note, please improve your user interface with mobile. I could barely send an email through that.

Bobby Schandra
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
28 maj 2024

Functional and easy to use, and my favorite is that customer support is very responsive. Very helpful! Jose was able to fix my issue quickly and correspond nicely via Live Chat.

Peaches&Crème K-Beauty and Skincare
Malta
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
27 juni 2024

Hey there!

I really love how strict Privy is with their email policies, ensuring that the recipients are genuine and engaged. The customer support is also outstanding—special thanks to Uri from the team for his swift and helpful responses.

QelviQ
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
27 maj 2024

Jose @ Privy actioned my enquiry and sorted out the issue in a very quick and professional manner.
Jose made it very easy and I am very satisfied with the communication.

Thank you again for your help.

The Spotty Rose
Australien
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
22 maj 2024

Great support team and the product has top-notch. Been using for over 3 years and helped build the d2c brand nicely.

pocketsocks.com
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
19 juni 2024

I recommend this app in all areas. It has helped me a lot. If there is ever an issue, it’s a breeze to fix. I love it here! Thank you to my last rep Karol C that helped me so much! The best!

Shop Shaporia Savage
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
1 maj 2024

Our company has used several email providers over the years. We have been with Privy for just over a year now and absolutely love it. The customer service is wonderful. They were very helpful in getting us set up, and with every step along the way since then. They are fast to respond, whether in live chat, email or with our customer service rep. They do a great job of educating and giving us ideas. The automations have been a game changer for us. We love being able to search campaigns. Highly recommend.

StudioR12 Stencils
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
10 maj 2024

Privy is the best email & sms plug-in for your Shopify. They have everything you need and online assistance that is super responsive. Shoutout to Jose for helping me out with fixing my problem with my emails going straight to spam mail!!!

The County Project