Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS , 24,840 則評價

• 5% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 1 顆星
2022年10月13日

Daniel "Frankie" Petley did very thorough work, very efficiently and very quickly. I highly recommend him and look forward to working with him again.

michelleyamamotoart
使用應用程式的時間:3個月
2022年10月12日

Andrew is very patient with people like me who are new to E-commerce. I've learned a lot and now understand even more so the rich feature set of Privy and how it can help with driving our campaigns. Thanks, Andrew!

DoubleWave
使用應用程式的時間:大約2個月
2022年10月11日

Jenny T was very helpful explaining the ins and outs of email marketing--it's all in the details. I have a better understanding about the customer journey! Thanks Jenny.

Wildly Creative Shop
使用應用程式的時間:13天
2022年10月11日

Jenny T is one of the best. She is so creative and very helpful. She is amazing. She is always on top of her game

CC FASHION SPOT
使用應用程式的時間:6個月
2022年10月7日

Great and helpful app! I've just discovered the app, and I'm amazed about those features, especially abandoned cart text messages.

Absolute White
使用應用程式的時間:大約2個月
2022年10月6日

I am so glad that I made the decision to install this app. I transitioned from another app, and it was amazingly easy. I took the offer of assistance with getting it set up properly and my representative has been extremely helpful to my business. Great product with excellent customer service.

Boss Lady Luxury Hair
使用應用程式的時間:4個月
2022年10月4日

Very impressed, not only with the app, but the customer support backing it. I wouldn't say I'm the most knowledgeable in ecommerce, but the team at Privy made me comfortable and confident in growing sales, increasing traffic, as well as conversions.

Ovrdue
使用應用程式的時間:大約1年
2022年10月4日

Onboarding with Privy was an outstanding experience! I could not have been more impressed with my Onboarding Manager, Jenny! Her ability to walk me though the process and articulate so clearly how Privy integrates with my Shopify Store was inspirational! Having the caliber of a person like Jenny representing Privy, speaks volumes to the quality of this company and the Privy Application! John

Full Sail Fine Art
使用應用程式的時間:11天
2022年10月3日

Excellent customer service. They helped me to setup the first marketing tools. Very good onboard session with Andrew Garber.

FischRacingTech
加拿大
使用應用程式的時間:2年多
2022年9月25日

I have used Privy for over a year now and I am so happy with it's performance! The onboarding was great with a helpful and supportive team. It's easy to set up and use, but most importantly the features really do increase the number of orders that complete and helps retain customers.

Snowflake City by Half A Lemon