Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Zentana

Location Netherlands

Really liked this app. But I noticed they have changed the pricing since November and I have been overpaying for Privy for over 6 months. Luckily I am able to use Klaviyo for most of the features I need.

GRIPSTIC

The app has some issue. Trying to cancel the subscription and nearly impossible. No contact phone, the reps leave the company making it impossible to cancel. So, if you use this app plan on 2-3 months of back and forth trying to get them to cancel the account.

Pseudo Force Studio

I have 1,000 people who signed up for email. Only 300 are mailable and 220 can be texted. It is very frustrating that I can have an offer pop up in exchange for email and text, customers sign up, but since they didn't click the stupid check box (that isn't required by the customer), I can't contact them?! WHAT A WASTE.

La Pluie Handcrafted

I have been using this app over a year but recently I have had an issue with my conversion campaign people kept getting error. I had no idea the problem was going on until some new website visitors used contact form to inform me that Spin and Win is not working. No idea for how long.
They fixed but it happened again and again. Last drop was without sending notification they increased price from 15 to 30.. For small businesses there are many options out there for same function and better price.
Privy has such a limited templates for emails. None were ever useful. I had to design template on other app all the time and then upload.

Brozzian Spices

If you're a smaller business and think this will be a game changer, it won't be. I noticed no significant improvement after downloading privy. Get a different email app, there are way cheaper and better ones out there. The popups and cross sells are nice features, but not worth the price you will pay for them as they charge you for each "email subscriber" you get, even if you don't use their email services. If you reach out to support they usually just copy and paste a section of their policy in there and suggest that your account could be banned. Safe to say my experience and many others hasn't been good with Privy. I wish I could keep it for the popups only, but it isn't worth the money. I can't believe how many people have downloaded this, it's insane the manipulation they have. Also the support is subpar at best, honestly, it's pretty terrible. Download at your own risk, who knows, maybe it will help you a lot.

Thenextgardener

The service is terrible. Tried to message and email them hundreds of times and no real response for my issues.

Elysse Collective

Cute designs and templates, but lots of glitches and other inconvenient elements that sometimes make you want to rip your hair out. I found Mailchimp a lot more user-friendly.

Prime Level Deals

Customer support is not the best. i have had several issues with setting up campaigns, but i am always directed to read articles, which are useless for someone with limited design skills. The pop-up form was so small that i had to remove it from my store. This was frustrating because i was using a template from their library, that had the dimensions I thought i was getting for my campign

Home Office Space NZ

I mean, it was reasonable easy to setup & find our way around it... But it never actually sent any abandoned cart emails, which meant we had to stop using it & cancel our account. Was pretty disappointing tbh.

Guys Remember Club

The app is fine but I wish they gave more support and on going help with flow emails and texts. They leave you to your self after paying unfortunately.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31