Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Snowflake City by Half A Lemon

I have used Privy for over a year now and I am so happy with it's performance! The onboarding was great with a helpful and supportive team. It's easy to set up and use, but most importantly the features really do increase the number of orders that complete and helps retain customers.

smeltmelt

This app is so helpful and the onboarding you get is great too, they are very knowledgeable and will go out their way to help you

Vueset

Performing better + less pricey + better onboarding than their bigger competitors. I'm familiar with the other competitors but Privy keeps it simple if you are a small business owner.

ModBoutique Fashions

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have had the app for the past two years and never had an issue I love it, I noticed one of my pop ups weren’t working. The rep fixed the problem very quickly. I love privy

Empowered Boutique

I can not thank Daniel Petley enough for all of his help! He had everything set up for me, walked me through designing future campaigns and offered great suggestions from his experience. I will be keeping his email and the customer support contact info handy, they are spectacular

Purrs and Whiskers

Time spent using app About 4 years

Outstanding customer support! Thank you, Andrew for helping me get the most our of the app! Super responsive and helpful! App does so many things and is easy to use! Thank you!

AURELIE GI

I'm starting to use this application. Andres has been very kind and helpful. I appreciated the prompt responses and assistance.

Girly Pop Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

For sure has helped sales and the two people I dealt with, Andrew and Megan were so extremely helpful setting everything up, I had tons of questions that were always answered.

Rebel Reaper Clothing Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app! We’ve been in business coming up 7 years and having this setup really helped sales grow and was a breeze with Andrew helping us out! If you don’t have this app you’re missing out. Very happy and will continue using this for as long as it’s here!

JUSU - all natural. plant based. good for you and good for the earth.

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a highly effective pop-up tool with great ROI. Today I had an onboarding zoom call that was informational and thorough. Thanks to the Privy team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1871 1872