Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

nature&survival

i'd like just target the people who is coming to the blog but is no problem for the moment i like the app we will see in the future.

Mr.Stream

Very helpful and easy to use, will defo recommand everyone to try it first, it has free plan too, great for beginners.

KakebyKeesh

Im really happy I found this app! I have just launched it and the user interface is so smooth easy to understand and most importantly MY EMAILS DO NOT GO TO SPAM!

ucuzabulal.com

Hello
We removed the app
But codes pieces left in our liquid files, so our site speed become so low, can you remove these code pieces
ucuzabulal.com
Thanks
Cemal

Another Good Human

Love this app! It's been a real big help in converting my customers on my site. It also helps you collect a ton of emails!

Staxx & Packz

So far the app is working really well and is helping sales on the website. I hope it keeps my business growing.

Melly's Merch&More

This app really helped me with advertising as well as keeping track of my sign ups! It also helped with sending alerts.

Pawterbottle.com

Privy is an awesome app for establishing the initial 10% off newsletter pop up I loved it and it was easy to use!

Farmagrishop.it

i think this app qould work very well, i like it even if i suggest to set more languages, like italian

Enzo Thermos

I really like this app !It's very functional and easy to use. Hope it has more features in the future~

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1842 1843