Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

shopthewolfpack

Time spent using app 1 day

had to switch to this when shopify and mail chimp parted ways... don't love this app but it was my cheapest option. I think it looks really cheesey and cheap on my site. I will probably switch to something else shortly.

May 30, 2019

Thanks for your review! Anything we can help with to raise your rating and help you get going? Hit us up at support@privy.com

Unique SwimTique

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I just downloaded the app, I'm unable to leave a honest review because I haven't tried it out completely

May 24, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

Rockin' Wellness

This application has a powerful user interface and lots of interesting features.

However, it is incompatible with Rejoiner , maliciously altering email addresses sent to our external list . Do not recommend

May 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! Anything we can help with to raise your rating and help get you going? Hit us up at support@privy.com - we would be happy to help.

CusackLighting

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 2 years

gyfutlvvvvvvvvvvcgdflyghvchfdyftugyhbvjgcfdtyghvjchfdftyghjbhvrgrttrgtewdfgrwedfsdgredfgrefreefdrefdgef

May 23, 2019

Thanks for the review! Let us know if we can be of any help at support@privy.com.

Joli Lab

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

top tôt et un pop-up apparait sur mon site alors que je n'ai rien validé. J'attends de voir mais pour l'instant je suis déçue.

Block Center

Location Israel

Really limited in the free plan
Unfortunately I didn't find something better so I will keep using this app

Drastically reduce site speed

May 15, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

AVL Looms Inc.

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Pestered me 4 times in 1 minute for a review after logging in for the first time. Nightmare already. What more do you need from me?

May 10, 2019

Oink, Oink, Shoppe

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I've only played around w/ app, not using it yet! Trying to still figure out if this app is right for my business. I would like to see more examples of the email and ads (formats) used to retarget my customers.

May 7, 2019

Great to hear, thanks! If you want to get a demo of the paid features, you can give us a shout at sales@privy.com and one of our reps will be happy to show you what else we can do.

Manatomy

They add this request before you even have a chance to register fully or use the app. I have no experience to review yet. It also keeps popping up for me to edit my review. Very frustrated.

ProvShop

I do not like being asked to review something before I have had 5 minutes to look at it. I disliked the pop-up being so often.

So far the software is not as intuitive or helpful with set up as I'd like but I think it will work for my needs. Now I am told I have to write 100 characters, haven't I already done that?