Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Brickadope

We used this app to help us drive sales and build up our customer emailing list. Love it! Will definitely recommend!

Be Hmong

Application fairly easy to use, you still have to take the time to discover it and take a helping hand.

Mauxxi

Just starting to use. I like the form and popup editing templates. We'll see how she works in real life!

The Lueur Collective

Quite simple to use, and very customisable. I was able to get a pop up, edited and published within 20-30 minutes! Very happy with this app!

Nola's Soapery

The application is not hard to use but there were some challenges using it. It needs to have broken down tutorials to go hand and hand with the customer.

IN2R Clothing and Apparel

Great for setting up an automatic newsletter and email sign up campaign! Super easy to use and the templates really help. Good so far.

I love this app and it's the easiest one I've tried so far to use (which has been a few!) and I am not proficient when it comes to technology (lord help me). One thing I would like added is the ability to add a "free shipping" reminder when the customer lands on the checkout page!

CasaOax

nice app for getting people to subsrcribe to my email list because everyone need new subscribers good

Sophisticated-C, LLC

BasicPandaEssentials

its a great app, help mset up sign up and mail lisys, reccommend, great app, have shared with family and friends