Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bath Box

just installed and they are already asking for a review before even being able to use it. i will update the review once i have tried more. so far it's confusing

May 1, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

Susu Horizon

it keeps asking me to leave a review after downloading the app for 5 minutes. I don't know what the app does yet. I can't even find the designs page! So I'm only leaving this review because I want it to stop asking me every 10 seconds to leave a review.

April 29, 2019

Pace of Ace

Great for initial setting up of pop-ups on page and adding customers to email list, very difficult to arrange newsletter emails, for me it would not send any to any contacts, not even test emails to myself.

April 25, 2019

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with our newsletters. If you send an email to support@privy.com they’ll be able to help you as soon as they are back online in the morning.

Just Adorned

I was glad to get this app for free, but it is not user-friendly... for me that is. I could really use some help!

It's just all over the place. I am not sure if I had completed the step, to move forward. It could be a little more easier to navigate.

April 17, 2019

Thanks for the review and sorry you’re finding the UI challenging. Feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

The New Wave Front

CAN'T RATE THIS JUST YET. .

April 15, 2019

Teal Door

The youtube video on setting up is not applicable with the trial membership, also it's not current and still lists Mail Chimp instead of other companies. Since I am beginning this process on my own I would have liked better instruction.

April 11, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand.

Flobell Boutique

very poor customer service. Exit pop-up works ok, but to sort out paid services and get customer support almost impossible!

April 11, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Hope we can turn that around quickly.

Always Fits

Our monthly traffic forced us into the "growth" plan, despite not requiring those features. Growth plan, unlike other plans, is not monthly - you must sign a contract. We're so spoiled with excellent customer service from folks at apps like Shoelace, that the customer service at Privy left something to be desired. We tried, pretty hard, to give Privy our business, but barriers and a lack of transparency, forced our hands and we went with Klaviyo.

April 8, 2019

Thanks for your review and for the feedback on your experience with sales. You should not have been told that you have to sign a contract to get access to all of our features. We recommend it to get fully on-boarded with our CS team but it should not be a requirement.

Mirelle Leather Shop

I battled to set it up. I contacted support a good few times. I persevered because maybe it was me being a dork...and I am now holding my breathe that I did it right.

April 8, 2019

Thanks for your review. I just looked at your account and it looks like you have a few Privy accounts set up for this store which might be causing some confusion. I'd recommend sending an email to support@privy.com and they can reach out with help when they get back online.

Glotrition

Difficult to use
vahnfnfiafonjvldsnfvodnvisnvdsjNV"jsjfvidjvn'znvsjnvkinvdsnvdsnvdsNvipdsnvidsjvidsnvdnvidsn

April 6, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.