Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Impalaspace

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

Camping Spiral

they are asking me to review before testing so i will update this review at a later time. again, they are asking me to review before testing so i will update this review at a later time.

Wild Mind

So good, it works really well on my site and makes me earn a lot of customers. Thank you for all the team.

Essie & Esben Clothing & Accessories LLC

This app is very useful, it guides you through the steps in creating your own campaigns and is very much user friendly

sirena riley

So far, so good!! Customer service has been helpful. I just wish I could duplicate automated email series to different campaigns.

B. Michelle Beautee

just started using privy and its really simple and user friendly. I love all of the features and tools that it has to offer.

Pastelle Boutique

Simpa mais lgerement un peu cher pour les options , 10$ pour les sms , 10$ pour les mail
mais appart ca c'est assez bien fait

Ungovernable Humans

great..............................................................................................I would reccoment

Hunnies Body Butter

I’ve learned how to launch several campaigns and I’m excited to learn more. Ready to launch a new product campaign. So far so good

Beautylet Cosmeticos Naturais

Very good resources but little dificult to design to novices.
I will try support to give me a help ... for now ... very good